1

"NAMJOON, PLEASE STOP, namjoon am sorry,please stop"jin cried out begging namjoon to stop,u see namjoon was hitting Jin with his belt,why? Because Jin mistakenly spilled coffee on him wilye serving it to him " shut up u bitch,why would u spill coffee on me?,are u stupid?"he was very angry "am sorry namjoon I didn't mean to, it was a mistake"jin cried,he was in pain"oh,so now you finally turned blind right?"he slap Jin one last time before Walking out of the house and drive out of the house.
Jin was crying hard "what have I done to deserve this, namjoon what happen to you,you totally change,I hope you change back to your real self"some minutes later Jin cleaned his self up,and waited for the kids to come back from their school.
Two hours later the kids came back,"good afternoon Mommy"they both greet him"afternoo,how was school today?"he asked hugging them"it was fine"they answer "mommy what happen to your face"jin was thinking of what to tell the,he can not obviously say‚'oh baby it's noth,it was your father who beat me up,but don't worry am fine'nop not gonna happen "oh nothing I fell down the stairs, that's why,but don't worry am fine"that's a lie I am not fine I can never be fine "ok mommy"they go upstairs,change,came down and eat their food later they did their home work then watched television,and waited for namjoon to come back.

_____________________________
Do not hate namjoon for this he is not a bad person he is in fact an angel, please no hate

Tbc🙃