So with a slip of her shoes onto her feet, a wand tucked into her pocket, Rebecca was ducking out of the dorm and down the steps towards the common room.

"She lives!" Abby called out dramatically once the group had spotted her atop the last set of stairs, "good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

"Sleeping who?" Erica questioned, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Princess film, we'll watch it later," Lisa interjected with a small smile before turning back towards Rebecca who was trying to sneak by before they could hold her hostage, "—hey, get back here—"

"There's people waiting for me outside, "Rebecca murmured dejectedly, jutting her thumb towards the common room exit, "gotta go."

With a thankfully quick exit, a breath of relief escaped her lips once she managed to step out. The door had shut behind her, easing the tenseness of her shoulders before she was caught by the sight of two tall beings with ginger hair leaning against the left side bannister. The twins were already in their quidditch jumpers and uniform trousers, the rest of their gear most likely still in the locker-room. The three of them stared at one another, completely in silence before George took a stride forward.

"Right on time," He grinned, handing off a folded square of parchment to Fred before waving the Ravenclaw closer, "c'mon then. We've got to report to the pitch."

"Oh, I don't—"

"No arguing with me," George tutted playfully, holding out a bent arm expectingly, "we haven't seen you in ages, the least you can do is cheer me on during the match."

"Sorry–"

"There's no need to apologize," He insisted with his usual smile, waving it off easily, "but we best hurry before Oliver has our heads on a silver platter."

"Are you going to let me speak?" Rebecca mused lightly, the very corners of her lips curling upward before she gently laced her arm through his.

"Nope," He grinned, "We are in a bit of a hurry, so — wait, you haven't even got a scarf or hat, let alone a coat," George pulled to a stop only after taking a single step, "Merlin, woman, are you planning to freeze to death?"

"Wasn't planning to even go to the match," She admitted quietly with a slight shrug.

"We've probably got something to lend her in the locker rooms," Fred insisted, nodding down towards the descending flights of stairs, "we have to go before Wood explodes."

The three of them, with George's sight nod of approval to his brother, began their way towards the courtyard exit of the castle to make their way down towards the pitch. Though, George, upon spotting Lee waiting up ahead, waved frantically and broke apart from the duo to speed forward. They both spoke with one another with grins, continuing their fast pace into the rain and down towards the quidditch grounds.

"So I figured," Fred began suddenly, catching the silent Ravenclaw's attention, "since we kidnapped you right from your common room, you didn't manage to eat anything yet," He immediately squinted against the raindrop that rammed against his face upon stepping out of the castle, "so I asked Harry if he could snag you a few things, just in case."

"That's — that's really nice of you," Rebecca murmured, peering up with a look of poorly-hidden surprise, using her hand to shield her eyes momentarily, "thank you."