Interception

Jiang Shangke really had nothing to do with her. After swallowing the fruit, he concentrated on feeding her.

Seeing that her clean eyes were still washing, he sighed in his heart. Perhaps in Gong Keke's eyes, there is nothing to worry about, right?

That little heartless look is really itchy with hate!

Because the wound was not too deep, Gong Keke said that she would not take a vacation and would continue to go to the crew.

Jiang Shangke wondered why she was so dedicated, and Gong Keke's answer was taken for granted.

"Although I am not the protagonist, and I decided not to act after this, but if I willfully delay other people's filming process, wouldn't it be very irresponsible?"

Jiang Shangke did not expect that she had such a consciousness, and expressed support, so she got up early in the morning and dressed her personally. Gong Keke naturally enjoyed his service, not to mention that she was injured, that is, when she was not injured, he told Jiang Shangke. The care is taken for granted.

Jiang Shangke was a little bit self-deprecating, but he didn't expect that he would take care of another day in his lifetime, and he would take care of it so willingly!

After Gong Keke was dressed neatly, he kissed him on the cheek very sensibly as a reward.

Jiang Shangke still had a bandage on his face, and he did not seem to have the calmness of the usual Jiang Shangke , on the contrary, he was much younger.

Gong Keke sneered, "You look pretty with something on your face!"

Jiang Shangke glared at the conscientious little thing in front of him, and he still had to think about how he would get to the company!

He grabbed Gong Keke and kissed him fiercely, and said in a fierce tone, "Come back and pack you up, go!"

After that, he should also change his pajamas and go to the company, after all, there is still someone waiting for him to clean up!

Gong Keke nodded and ran away in a hurry. Yu Tian was waiting in the nanny car. She was a little uneasy when she saw Gong Keke.

The night before yesterday, Liu Lan was really taken away by the police. Now, everyone in the crew knows that Gong Keke and President Jiang Da have a lot to do with each other!

Yesterday, there was no part of Gong Keke, so she did not come. The crew discussed Gong Keke for a day, and even Yu Tian followed with fear.

Gong Ke could see that Yu Tian's expression was different from before, and she did not pay attention to it. Instead, she saw Gong Keke and quickly reported something.

"Coco... the company didn't send you a new agent..."

Gong Keke nodded, it was her own intention, anyway, she didn't plan to continue acting, so she asked Jiang Shangke to help her.

Yu Tian saw that Gong Keke didn't say anything, and didn't dare to speak, but she thought in her heart that since Gong Keke fell into the water last time, she has become very different. When she is not speaking, she always feels panicked. The feeling of prestige.

After arriving in the crew, the attitude of the crew also changed a hundred and eighty degrees. Everyone was very attentive, including Xue Wen not daring to show her a face.

Gong Keke didn't expect Jiang Shangke's identity to be so useful. It seems that Jiang Shangke's status in this world is still very high.

Then, what can she do to repay his kindness?