Explaination

And if a piece of such a good piece is given to others like this, I am afraid that no one would agree to it, right?

If the second female is an ordinary person, it's just a loan, and the name is justified in the ending song.

But Gong Keke is the person recommended by President Jiang!

Seeing that the director didn't speak, he looked a little moved and hesitant, Xue Wen's assistant directly went to Gong Keke.

"Coco, for the sake of film and television effects, only wronged you!"

Gong Keke looked at the woman with a gentle smile in front of him, and raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Aggrieved me? No way!"

She is a princess! How can you be wronged for no reason?

Everyone present had different faces, and the assistant smiled even more stiffly. She threatened and said, "Cocoa, we are all from the same crew. Just borrow a piece from you. You don't have to be so stingy, right?"

Just borrow a piece of music? Everyone showed contempt. Although they are not making music, they also know that the song is of great value. If it is done as she said, after the TV series is broadcast, the song will become Xue Wen's. , This is clearly grabbing!

Although Gong Keke didn't care about a piece of music, she was not willing to suffer. She sat there and said flatly.

"Since she thinks I can play well, she dances better to suppress me, but because she can't compete with me, she wants me to beat myself with my own music? This is too shameless for me. I would rather play a little bit, rather than being so disgusting with myself."

Her unceremonious words made the scene very embarrassing, and it was impossible for the director to give up a good piece, and Xue Wen was even more reluctant to be crushed by herself.

At this time, Liu Lan, who had been low-key all day, suddenly ran out and said, "People are uncomfortable for a day today. I heard this noisy just after taking a break. What am I supposed to do! It turned out to be this..."

Liu Lan smiled and walked to Gong Keke's side, "Coco, you are so true, aren't you the best? You just borrow Wenwen the tune once and give her a stand-in. If you continue to make trouble like this, it will be delayed. The recording is progressing."

Gong Keke caught a glimpse of Yu Tian's bulging face, and suddenly there was a kind of enlightenment, she didn't figure it out at first, Liu Lan liked "her" husband, and she wanted to grab the second girl from her before, why "she" would drink The drink Liu Lan gave, so that the soul is in the lake?

Now I understand, the only explanation is that the original Gong Ke did not like Jiang Shangke, so he was not hostile to Liu Lan, and even their relationship should be good, but the reason is unknown.

But now Gong Keke knew that Liu Lan approached her for other purposes. Not only did she want to grab Jiang Shangke, she also wanted her own life! How could she still let Liu Lan approach?

"You're so generous." Gong Ke could see that she was hiding from herself all day today, and this would happen without good intentions, so she said, "I haven't asked you to settle the account yet! I drank the drink you gave me yesterday. Can't get up in the water, want to be fair? You explain this first!"

Gong Keke's words surprised everyone, is there anything else?

Liu Lan's face turned pale. She saw Gong Keke today and didn't come to see her for a day. She thought that yesterday's thing had passed away, but she didn't expect that she would say it so carelessly!