Fuck Dre, join Pogtopia (CHAPTER 17)

-Where you manage to fool a bear and abandon pissbaby as you should-

....................................

(Y/N'S POV) You're fucked up if it decides to attack you. You poked your head a little from your hideout and saw the animal itself. A massive bear with dark brown fur, short ears, shoulder hump, long claws that are ready to tear apart anyone, gold-brownish eyes scanning the area and nose smelling the air. Grizzly bear. You just hoped that it would go away. You tried to remember the tips you were given if you encountered a grizzly. You had to drop to the ground in fetal position, with hands covering the back of your neck, or play dead, it'll most likely stop attacking if they feel that the threat is dead. If you feel that the bear leaves, after thinking that you're dead, do NOT stop playing dead. Grizzlies are known for hiding and observing if the prey is actually dead. Do NOT run, it'll see you as a pray and will hunt you down, don't even think that you'll outrun it, they're a lot faster than humans. (If it's a black bear: If you don't have the bear spray with yourself, try to create as much noise as possible, they don't like noisy prey so they just lose interest, do NOT climb a tree, bears are excellent climbers. If the black bear actually attacks, fight back, use stones, sticks, anything. Aim for it's face, eyes and snout mostly. When it sees that the victim is willing to fight for life, it usually just gives up.)

So you dropped to the ground, sprawled on the grass, playing dead, shutting your eyes. This sudden noise draws attention of the grizzly bear, and you heard it walk this way. It was now right next to you, you suppressed the yelp when it sniffed your hands. You even held your breath. It thrashed you from side to side a little, examining you, but you were unmoving and silent, just like a statue. And then it just walked off, bored. But you shouldn't move just yet. You didn't move for next several minutes, listening closely to your surroundings. Out of nowhere, you heard a loud rustle, and it faded deeper into forest. It was a bear who was watching you, it's prey from shadows to see if it moves or not. Thank god you didn't move, or you would've been done for good. You laid unmoving for several more seconds and decided that it's enough and the bear is gone. You slowly opened your eyes and sat up, looking around cautiously. When you made sure that there was no danger anymore, you slowly stood up and released the shuddered breath you were holding. At least, old man's tips helped you this time. You felt your stomach growl, you were hungry. Well of course, you ate literally NOTHING in 2 days. And you were craving for water too so you decided to walk around a bit, maybe you'll find a pond or some edible forest berries. You decided to craft a weapon first so you could defend yourself in case of danger.

(DREAM'S POV) You just got out of Pogtopia and bid goodbye with Wilbur and others. If everything goes according to your plan, it'll be easy for you. You walked down the prime path, hands in hoodie pockets. Now, your destination was Manburg. You had to talk with Schlatt, your goal was to made him believe that you were on his side. Out of nowhere, the memory of him hurting Y/n crossed your mind but you quickly shook it off. You decided that it's not the best moment to think about her and why would you even care at this point? She caused too much problems for your side, for your team, of course, you tried to restrain her, but no, she won't change. She was a good warrior, but she was too problematic and you didn't like it since she was being used against you at war. You stopped thinking about it for now. You were now near Manburg. You didn't see the tall majestic black walls, they were gone. This bastard wants to expand. On your land. Which is not going to happen, you'll destroy him soon. Along with their little nation. You casually walked in, since there were no gates now, and was met with the sight of several new buildings and people running around. Tubbo was the first to notice you, he quickly ran up to you. He...changed. He had a little horns sticking out from under his brown hair, his hair was nearly cut and shorter and was a lot thinner now. Only you knew about his little horns, but he always kept them hidden under his hair, this time however, he was shoving it off. You decided to shrug it off, it was nothing serious.