Days had passed after that bonding they had and Jungkook's treatment towards Lisa improved.

He is not like the typical Jeon Jungkook who acts cold towards her.

"Hello, Lisa." Jungkyu greeted.

Lisa is in the living room right now playing with her phone.

Lisa looked up to him and smiled, "Jungkyu oppa!" she greeted back.

Jungkyu decided to sit at the opposite chair.

"How is your stay here, hmm?" Jungkyu started the conversation.

"All good." Lisa said.

"I see. I am happy that you are getting comfortable here." Jungkyu said then Lisa nodded.

Suddenly, a thought came across her mind that she's been dying to ask.

"Oppa, can I ask you a question?" Lisa asked.

Jungkyu hummed in response.

"Why are you brothers cold to each other? I mean all of you?" Lisa asked then she bit her lip in nervousness when Jungkyu looked at her intently.

Jungkyu chuckled at her sudden curiosity.

"We grew up separated, second is because of the company." he said then Lisa nodded. "You know what? Why don't we hang out for a bit?" he suddenly asked then Lisa looked at him.

"Hang out?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah." he said then he stood up and took his car keys before walking to her, "Let's go?" he asked.

Lisa bit her lower lip before nodding to him.

Jungkyu smiled and led her towards his car.

After they left, the Jeons decided to eat lunch.

"Where is Jungkyu?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

The maid didn't know where he was and so they shook their head in response.

"Call Lisa unnie, please." Somi said then the maid nodded and went upstairs.

Jungkook then went downstairs and sat straight to his chair.

Jungkook looked around trying to find Lisa then the maid went towards them, "Miss Lisa is not in her room," the maid said that made them look at her.

"Where could she be?" Grandma Jeon said then Grandpa Jeon hummed.

"Did you check her room?" Mr. Jeon said then the maid nodded, "Where is your girlfriend, son?" Mr. Jeon asked Jungkook but he does not know as well.

"The guards said Mr. Jungkyu and Ms. Lisa went out together earlier." the other maid said that made Jungkook look at the maid and clench his jaw. He felt a sudden rush of anger.

"Where did they go?" Junghyun asked.

"We don't know as well, sir," the maid answered then Jungkook bald his fist. Lisa left without even saying anything to him?! Is she asking for a death wish or something?!