Eric got more pissed and stood up creating a dark monster and formed a sword.

Shuhua released her full power as a huge flaming lion appeared beside her as it roared angrily towards Eric.

Shuhua sat at the lion as her hands slowly forming flames.

"Head to head huh?! Just like how I like it!" Eric shouted as he made the monster charge towards Shuhua.

Shuhua tapped the lions head.

The lion got the signal and ran towards the monster headbutting it.

Shuhua jumped up so did Eric as Eric's sword and Shuhuas fire fist clashed.

Shuhua back kicked Eric hard as Eric was sent flying down and crashed at the ice.

Shuhua fell.

She coughed out blood.

A small knife was stabbed on her side.

The members were about run to her but Rosé stopped them by wrapping them in vines as she held them back.

"Shit.... I can't fall yet... I still need to protect them...." Shuhua thought as she slowly stood up but failed as she fell down again.

Eric made a dark spear and directly throwed it towards Soyeon on a fast pace.

Soyeons eyes widened.

"SOYEON UNNIE! NO!"

Shuhua screamed.

The other members were stuck on their place.

The spear was aiming directly at Soyeon's head.

Blood splattered as the spear shot through the person.

Soyeon who was standing held the person in her arms as the person laid her head at her shoulder.

The person dropped her arms at Soyeon's shoulder.

And hugged her.

The other members stared at the person shocked.

The person started to cough blood.

The hole in the persons chest is seen as Rin covered her mouth and tears started to cascade down her cheeks.

"Sh-Shuhua..."

"I-i'm sorry.... I-if I wa-was stub-born....I'm so-sorry for lea-leaving.... I still want to live... But..here I am...."

Soyeon stayed in shock as she held The girls waist, Shuhua is leaning more to her.

Shuhua sobbed as tears fell down her eyes, the members felt like half of them died.

"Th-thank you g-guys!... "

Shuhua used her last bit of energy to smile brightly towards her members.

"F-for Loving me!"

Shuhua's now limp body fell down from Soyeon's grasp with a loud thud.

The members screamed and immediately held the Maknae close.

Soyeon dropped on her knees as she trembled.

Her eyes slowly turned purple.

Her tears were like a river.

Shuhua's blood stuck in her hands.

Shuhua's last words....

She remembered their late night talks as a group.

"We will always be there for each other... Right Soojin?" Soyeon asked as Soojin nodded.

"Together Forever! (G)I-dle Family Forever!" Minnie and Miyeon both shouted as they raise their hands.

"Let's go yeah! Chicken Nuggets yow!" Yuqi shouted happily.

They all stared at Shuhua as she began tearing up, their heart broke a little but melted when they heard Shuhuas sweet words before hugging them all.

"Thank You For Loving Me!"

Soyeon looked at Eric.

"You want their powers so bad? Then come and kill me!"

"hwa 火
taolla taolla
hwa 火
kkotpiurira...
hwa
taolla taolla
hwa
kkotpiurira...."

To Be Continued...