BEFORE WE GET STARTED

Alright alright alright
So I'd like to start off by saying if you're looking for a fanfic where George is all 💝🧸🥺🧚‍♀️🌸 then this is not the book for you. Of course he will have fluffy moments but in this book he will be more
😈⛓🚬🖤 because in almost every fanfic I read he is all fluffy and well I wanted a toxic sex god badass soooo that's what you're getting take it or leave it.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that this story takes place AFTER Freds death so George has basically lost himself and he is scared to let people in so please go easy on him, I know he is going to be an absolute dick a lot and do stupid things but he is grieving and it's just how he is going to cope.

George and Caroline are more than likely going to be enimies to lovers. George is going to be pretty toxic and it's not going to help at all but hey atleast you'll get some good smut out of it.

George is going to have jealousy issues, big time, because I think jealousy is hot asf and I love writing about it.

The smut is going to be pretty detailed so if you have any requests just comment right here, don't be shy let me hear those kinks ;)
For example I think spitting is hot asf so there may be some of that sorry not sorry.

Caroline is a muggle so she has no clue George is a wizard. This book will mostly take place in Queens NY as George leaves England to try and forget about the battle of Hogwarts, he ends up in Queens where he later meets Caroline.

As for age in this book George has just turned 21 and Caroline is getting ready to turn 19.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Obviously, I don't own the Harry Potter franchise or George Weasley because if I did I would be doing something better with my Saturday night than writing fanfic

All other characters such as Caroline, her friends, and her family are mine.

Please don't try and steal my story as I will find out and I will not be happy,

Okay I think that's all so let's move on to the story.