Meeting eachother

ACE'S POV:
I woke up feeling good today,I hopped in the shower and did my routine but I still couldn't stop thinking of my princess Amey I wanted her with me and I will soon get her.

When I was done I went downstairs to see Alex sitting on the couch  scrolling through the shows.

"Hey man" said Alex
"What's up what do you wanna do today I don't have any business to take care of"
"How about we go to the new cafe that opened up a few days ago I heard the food is amazing"
"Ok what time"
"How about 11"
"Sounds good"
I then grabbed the remote and put on a crime documentary I loved watching them there very interesting.

I then went up to my room and got a call from mike the guy I told to get me information about my queen.

"Hey Ace"
"Sup did you get the info?"
"Obviously"
"Alright Let's hear it"
"Her name is Amethyst cava,She is 17 and lives here in New York,she live with her father and attends school,she is a talented street fighter."
"Hmmm alright thank you"
"Bye"
And I hung up, wow just how and I thought she couldn't get any more better,her name Amethyst it's gorgeous I love it,I love her.

there is still an hour before we leave so I decided to just relax and watch some more crime documentaries which was hard because all I was thinking about was her I was desperate for her.

AMEY'S POV:
I woke up happily today I had a great sleep.

I went on my phone for a little bit and realised there was a new cafe opened I decided I should go,even tho I was gonna relax all day might aswelll treat myself and go to a cute cafe,I decided I should go at like 11:30.

So I took my clothes and went into the shower washing my body,I put on my cute scented body wash and put it all over my body so I can smell amazing,then I put on my favourite strawberry smelled shampoo and washed my hair which was hard it is honestly so long but I love it makes me feel special.

When I was done I put on a robe and went on my phone for a little more playing random games and watching random YouTube videos.

It was now 11:00 so I went over to my closet and picked out a really cute outfit it was simple but cute,I have to say I have great fashion sense,I chose a cute orange tank top,blue high waisted rip jeans and some white air forces.I decided to leave my hair out today,I brushed it out and blow dried it.

I decided to leave my hair out today,I brushed it out and blow dried it

I grabbed my Phone and purse then headed out locking my door.

I went to the cafe and it was adorable I loved it but gosh was it packed,I walked in and got a lot of stares from people but I was used to the attention from boys.
there was barely any seats left I looked over an saw the man from the fight yesterday her staring right into my soul,there was a spare seat near him so I went up to him,
"Uh hey can I sit here?"I asked
"Of course princess"he replied
"Thanks"I said and took a seat.
"So what's your name"I asked trying to make a conversation so it's not awkward.
"Ace what about you doll"
I was blushing by his cute names he gave me when any other man called me these I wouldn't care but him he is different...
"Amethyst but call me Amey"
"Hmm I love your name but I think babygirl suits you more" he said
I chuckled at his response it was cute and I was blushing hard.
A few minutes pass and we talk about random things then a waiter comes to us.
"Hello guys what can I get started for you lovely's"
"A chocolate cake slice and a bagel what about you doll?"Ace said
"Um I will just have a chocolate frappe and a chocolate croissant"I replied
"Perfect if youse need anything else come and call me"
"Thank you"
we continued taking then our food came,and it looked Amazingggggg.
"Thank you very much"
"No worries anything else"
"We're fine thanks" sad Ace
"Ok then that's gonna be $36.50"
I got my purse and opened it up until Ace said "no princess I'm paying"
Without arguing I just replied with a simple nod I wasn't gonna argue knowing he would win.
He then paid the lady and she went.
"Thank you,you didn't have to"I said
"No babygirl I like paying for you"
I just giggled and gave him a nice smile and we started eating.
"So princess are you gonna let me give you my number or do you want me to do it me myself"
"Haha here"
I passed him my phone and he put in his number and I did the same for him.
"Great thanks beautiful you made my day but I have to leave now sadly but Call me if you need anything"
"Thank you and I will"
He then shot up and left it must have been important to whatever he had to do but I didn't really care I continued eating and when I was done I got up and left,I was happy to be honest I haven't had a nice conversation with a man in a long time.
I decide to just go home and relevant considering my dad will be back in 2 days and I wanna make today useful before I have to go through the pain.

ACE'S POV:
Just as we were about to leave Alex couldn't go and had something on but I still decided to go and enjoy it.

A few minutes later my one and only Amey entered and many men stared at her beauty  and she ignored it which I loved about her,she didn't give them the attention they wanted.she looked to see and it any chairs were available and I was hoping she would come next to me and she did I was very happy and of course I was hard,her gorgeous long hair I never knew hair could be that long and that beautiful,her big green eyes that were so stunning and her pink lips that I really wanted to kiss.

Around an hour later we switched numbers and I was was extremely happy she was here right in front of me like a date I loved her and she was gonna be mine soon,I haven't been happy in a long time and Amey she changed that with her with me nothing in the world mattered just her,she made me feel special she was giving me attention and made me feel happy,no girl had ever made me feel like this,that's why I love her so much.
I then payed for the food I couldn't let her pay even tho she insisted I payed for her,she will never have to  pay for anything when is with me.
Her smile god her smile,it is the prettiest smile ever I  would dream to wake up to that smile everyday it automatically makes your better she does.
I snapped out of my dirty thoughts and looked on my phone seeing I had to go to the warehouse to do something,as much as I wanted this moment with Amey to last I had to go even tho I was pissed.
I mean at least I got her number but I wanted her to be with me by my side.

I left to the warehouse and tortured a man that had owed money,it was nice watching him begging for me to just to shoot him but no he needed to go through the pain.