Already Attracted

AMEY'S POV:
ugh what a boring day at school I thought to myself as I hopped out of the shower getting ready for the fight I had in 1 hour.
I have been street fighting since I was 15 I am unbeaten,even tho I fight men double my size they have no luck against me I am very skilful and practise hard.

I put my white towel around my body and go over to my closet looking for something that I like that was stylish and comfortable to fight in.I chose some short white Nike shorts that made my ass look very attractive,with a black crop top showing of my beautiful belly piercing that I got recently and I topped the outfit of with some Jordan's.I decided to not put on any make up considering I was going to get sweaty so there was no point.I blow dried my hair and brushed it out gosh was it hard,I have really long straight hair and it's a pain in the ass brushing it once I was done I put my hair up in a high ponytail.
I took of my towel and put on the clothes I decided to wear for the fight,trying to not look at the bruises I had recently gotten from my father yesterday.
luckily he was is at a business trip for the next 3 days which is really good news for me.

I looked at the time and realised I only had 20 minutes left and I had to walk so with that I grabbed my bag that I always bring whenever I fight it includes hand wraps,spare shirt,bandages,water,towel and many other necessary things,then I  grabbed my phone and headed out making my way to one of the back streets around town to where the fight was going to be at.

AMEY'S OUTFIT:

ACE'S POV:"Ok I'll come" Then I hung up,My mate Lucas  just called me saying he wanted me to come with him to watch the street fights and place and bet on the fighters I have heard some girl named Amey was fighting and apparently she is really goo...

ACE'S POV:
"Ok I'll come" Then I hung up,
My mate Lucas  just called me saying he wanted me to come with him to watch the street fights and place and bet on the fighters I have heard some girl named Amey was fighting and apparently she is really good so I wanted to see how that would go.

I hopped in my Porsche and starting driving to the place they were fighting at.

When I reached there I went over to where Lucas was standing and we chatted for a little bit because there was still 10 minutes before the fight.

It was time for us to put on our bets for the person we wanted to Win,Lucas and I both put on our bets on the girl,I have never seen this girl but from what I heard she is amazing.

A few minutes pass and the most gorgeous women went to the side getting ready to fight putting on hand wraps,all eyes on her especially the old men with lust in their eyes I'm guessing she was Amey.
I was overwhelmed by her beauty she was stunning she was a goddess.
She has long brown hair that was tied up Nicely in a high ponytail,she had the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen sparking big green eyes,her pink plumped lips that i wanted to hungrily kiss right now,her hot body that shaped beautifully and god those shorts I wanted to rip the right Of and take her now,her ass looked so fucking hot and god was I drooling over her body.
I wanted her to be mine only mine,I have never felt this way about a girl ever something about her makes me love her so much.

I snapped out of my thoughts and watched as the fight began and she was fighting a man much bigger than her,god if he Hurt her I would kill him within seconds.
She was punching kicking beating this mans ass in seconds I knew she was good but I didn't know she was this amazing,everything about her made me want her more and more the way she ducked low blocking the hit every little thing made me more attracted.
When the fight was done I was happy she beat him in minutes and god was that hot as fuck to watch I watched as she went over and collected her money she was proud and I knew it.
my eyes never left hers the whole time I was just imagining the dirty things I wanted to do to her.

Soon she finished up and left.

I wanted to know more about this Amey I needed her to be mine as soon as possible.
I called one of my gang members mike to give me information about her and return it to me tomorrow.

Me and Lucas went back to the mansion and got ready to sleep it was 12:00,I wasn't bothered to take a shower so I went into my bed thinking about her my Angel Amey and gosh I can't get her out of my mind I wish she was here lying down with me,I was hard just thinking about her imagine the things she could do to me in bed.
I soon drifted of to bed letting sleep consume me.

AMEY'S POV:
I was happy I beat up the component in a matter of minutes I have to say he was really at fighting.
I went over and claimed my prize which was $7500
I earned more than I usually do and I was happy.

I glanced over and saw and guys eyes fixed onto me but I didn't think he noticed I was looking at him considering he was in deep thought and I have to say he was really attractive I mean really,oh well he probably had a wife so there's no point in being interested.

I walked home and went to my room stripping of my clothes and putting them in the wash,I then glanced in the mirror and looked at bruises,they weren't form my fights I never got hurt fighting it was from my dad he would stab me a lot.
i picked out really cute sweats and and nice tube top that was matching greenish grey I really liked it looked good  on me and was gonna wear it tomorrow as well,tomorrow is Saturday and I decided to just relax the whole day without worrying about my dad,yes I knew how to fight but I have never dared to touch my father.

I then put my bag away and plugged my phone into my charger and went to bed sleeping peacefully for once.

AMEYS CLOTHES: