"I was walking around then my mum called we talked and um yeah" I replied. I didnt wanted to add the part where I stumbled on Louis and almost lost my shit.

"Well then let's go, mate, we have a show to perform!" Liam said while getting up from his seat and putting the guitar down.

We started walking to the stage, the stage was currently dark and they were doing the final touches before we go on stage. I found my earpiece putting them on quickly and grabbed my microphone. 

I felt the nervous feeling in my stomach. It was normal, I always felt nervous or more like excited before I got on stage. But today there was something else and I knew exactly why.

The blue-eyed boy was one of the thousands of fans here waiting for me to go on stage. He was going to be here all night listening to me, his eyes fixed on me. I felt my stomach make jumps at the thought of that. I sighed nervously.

I felt Liam putting his arm on my shoulders, squizzing me to his side. "We are going to do great, don't worry H," he said reassuringly.  

I closed my eyes trying to calm myself, the image of Louis when we bumped into each other popped in my head, And the slime on his beautiful face. 

Before I knew it I was smiling uncontrollably.

Liam was only going to be there when we performed our new single. No one had heard it yet, we had written it months ago and now it was time to reveal the song to the world.

The stage was ready the band was taking their places behind their instruments and it was my time to step in. The intro music has started to play.

I stepped on the stage, fastly walking to the front while I heard the crowd cheer. My eyes glanced around the whole arena. There were thousands of fans holding up flags, signs or lights and they were screaming to show their support.

I was smiling widely my dimples showing. I heard the best song ever starts playing.

Maybe it's the way she walked  

•••

The concert was going great, I had sung song after song also entertaining the crowd often talking to them to make sure they are having a good time.

It was about time Liam was going to go on stage and we were going to perform our new song.

Even after being on the stage for hours, I was still feeling giddily The fact that Louis was actually here. I wandered around plenty of times but never saw him.

He was probably in the back or something so I've let go of searching. 

After Liam and I performed the concert was coming to an end.

"We have a special guest tonight as you all might know," I say into the microphone. 

I turn my head to see Liam and he is about to get on stage. "Liam Payne everybody! Make some noise!" I yell.

The crowd goes wild everyone shouting at the tops of their lungs. Liam gets on stage speaking to the microphone. 

We speak to the crowd for a while just having a great time.

I look at Liam checking if he is okay and he is ready. He nods back in return.

I hear the song starts to play 

Diana 

I hear Liam sing. The crowd cheers then the screams go down to hear the song that they are going to listen to for the first time.

The front pages are your pictures, they make you look so small

How could someone not miss you at all?