"Do you see it?" Wilbur asked out of nowhere, George stared at the taller man he just hummed as a yes.

"do you know where it was connected?" George hummed again, Wilbur look at him as the wind blew his hair in the other direction.

"i wish i can cut this stupid lines to stop pain" The last words in that sentence are barely heard by Wilbur but he can feel George's sorrow. Wilbur put his overcoat on George's shoulder, George relaxed his shoulder when he felt the warm coat.

Before George walk home, Wilbur held his hands stopping him from walking away.

"George i just want to say it's ok to feel what you feel and i want you to be happy, see you tomorrow" Wil patted George's head and smiled before walking in the other direction, George just stand there frozen.

"what do you mean see you tomorrow?" George yelled, Wilbur shrugged and chuckle...

=============

Later that day, Dream called George. George don't want to answer the call, hw feel the guilt growing in his heart. He don't want to hurt Dream by telling him that he was his other half, he answer the phone.

"Hello?" He tried to make his voice tired..

"George! How's the date?" Dream teases and wheeze, George just sat down in bed trying to not pop off..

"it's fun idiot" Dream laugh again

"How's Wilbur?" George felt his face went red when he remember what Wilbur have said earlier.

"he's good" George keep the statement short to not show any feelings at Wilbur.

"oh really?.. do you like him?" George felt his chest tighten he glance at the thread before answering.

"yeah.... Maybe... Whatever talk to you later" he ended the call and closed his eyes.

=============

Wilbur's charisma change Tommy noticed it, his older friend kept smiling and laughing softly like a newly in love teenager. He wanted to confront Wilbur but decided not to.

"Today's good right Wilbur?" Tommy said while editing the mod.

"yeah it's a good day today" Wilbur answer unthinkable he doesn't mind it. Tommy smiled softly understanding that the older man is in good condition, he was fine with it.

"hey Tommy im gonna leave the call early i have some unfinished business" Wilbur continue to hum after that, Tommy can't do anything but to agree.

============

Wilbur is taking a taxi to George's place in Brighton, Dream luckily told him George's address, he bought some cute flowers and coffee. When he arrived he knock on the door and was welcome by George wearing a big black shirt.

"hey gogs" Wilbur waved and smile.

"come in" Wilbur sat on the sofa while George's is in the kitchen. He inspect the living room with his eyes, the wall  color is the same as his wall in his set up, the rug is color dark red and the floor is wood like Acacia.

George made lunch for both of them, he didn't mind to change his clothes. He forgot his phone in his room and it's muted causing not to answer Dream's calls.

At night Wilbur choose to stay with George, they both fell asleep while watching some stupid movies, both leaning at each other. At 3 am Wilbur felt someone is leaning besides him, he open his eyes and welcomed by George's beautiful messy brown hair. George's snores are soft, he just stared at the younger and watch adorably.