Chapter 18

Ahh Sana , Momo sorry I can't take you home guys can you do me a favor ? I'm got to the restaurant now can you drive my car , I don't to bring it there . You can drive Sana honey right ?

What ??????? Hey ! Hey ! Hey ! I'm not ready to die !! I'm still searching for my prince charming I still haven't found him yet ! I'm not going with Sana I prefer to walk than to ride this I can manage. Momo said trying to hold Mina's bag

You're so mean..T.T you don't trust me ? Heol I'm a whole driver , I studied driving lessons if you don't know . Sana said convincing Momo

Nahhhhhh still I'm not sure I only trust driving skills of Mina . Hey Mina why are you going there ? Last time you're there , you miss Chaeyoung already ?? Do you want to see her again? Hmmmmm you change your mind now hahahahahaha .. Sana said and pinch Momo's cheeks .. sorry hahahaha that's for Mina , she pinch Mina's cheeks now.

My dad will be visiting there so I need to go there also I miss my dad so much , I lied to them , seriously I'm confused for nothing I'm crazy now . I want to be ey her I want to see her I don't know why but my feet encourage me to go there I really don't know ..
We're here !! I tapped Momo's shoulder and give her an assurance smile don't worry if you will die later I'll make your grave so much beautiful it's on me. I step out the car and laugh hahahahaha. I'm really crazy , hahahah.
Momo-chan ? I knock the window near her seat , Sana drive carefully tell my driver to bring my car there by 11pm sharp in the cafe .

Yes madame, I will don't Cha worry .

I greeted by the staff in the restaurant I smiled at them in response I kept roaming my eyes to find a certain person . Looking for Chaeyoung ?
I startled by the sudden appearance of Miss Cha.

Hi Miss Cha , I bowed at her. Yes we're is she ? Did she already arrived here?

Yup she's in the stockroom with Miss Park. Ok I'll go there excuse me Miss Cha
I'm on my way when I heard them .

Miss Park I can't accept those money that you give to me. And I don't know Miss Park who's that girl behind those mask if you say she give this to you then I'm so sorry I can't accept it ,

No , Chaeyoung don't give it back to me , she gave you that , it's not mine.

Ok then Chaeyoung handed to Jihyo the envelope give it back to her Miss Park as I remembered she's regular Customer here right then probably she will came back here.

I can't Chaeyoung , .
Jihyo bit her lips to prevent from telling Chaeyoung the truth. No Chaeyoung if you don't want to accept it give it to her personally , now take this ..again Jihyo gave Chaeyoung the envelope.
Chaeyoung sighed , ok then what's her name Miss Park??

Mina on there other side upon hearing that Chaeyoung ask her name she open the door , . Did I interrupt something Miss Park , Chaeyoung ?
Mina remained to be calm as if she doesn't heard anything from the two smol in front of her.

Jihyo gulped and look away , how can I explain this to her that Chaeyoung didn't accept it. . Ahhm.ahhj how long have you been there Mina-chan?

Not that long Miss Park , Mina smirked
Jihyo bite her fingers still not looking to Mina , she drag Mina in the other side.
Let me explain this Mina , will talk it later then Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is confused what's happening now , she adverted her eyes to Mina and Jihyo are they friends ? Schoolmates ? Bestfriends ? Relatives ?
Eheeem ! Excuse me Miss Park my shift will about to start in a minute I'll go first . Chaeyoung walks without waiting the answer

Wait.. Chaeyoung..
Yes Miss Park ??
This is Mina ,.. Jihyo introduced

Yes Miss Park she's my classmate.
Mina is the daughter of this restaurant and also to the coffee shop.

Chaeyoung's jaw dropped , she also dropped her envelope she quickly pick it and bowed to Mina
Good afternoon Miss M--youi ...do you want something to eat

I'm full Chaeyoung it's ok save it for later.

Just call me.if you need anything Miss Myoui I'll be back in the dining are now , excuse me. Chaeyoung excuse herself.
She called her unnie Jeongyeon

Unnie ! Holy crap !!!

Ohhh what happened to you huh? Can you turn your volume down ! My god baby cub! What's wrong with you ?

Ok ok I'm sorry unnie I was just very surprised ,!!! Mina is the daughter of the restaurant and the coffee shop that I've been working now ! This is unbelievable unnie

Wow ! She's rich , no wonder I already know it they way she dress the way she act it can be seen by her actions dude.

You're right but still I can't believe this unnie I treated her like a friend in school but look she's ghad!!! Yes my boss then but you know it's a good idea unnie if she will always be here I can able to know her better for you

Don't do that cub ! Don't make a move for me , she will fall in love with you if you'll do that , let me do it by myself cub I can do it...

As so say so unnie..bbye