𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈. 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Warning: this chapter is
full of funny and cuteness, mostly
the latter. You have been warned

as always, don't forget to comment
and vote.....

happy reading!

        "You actually answered, huh?" Bakugou's voice rung in her ears. His voice sounded deeper and more hoarse but at the same time, very calming and soothing. Even if it was behind a electronic device.

     The current time was 12:00 midnight when Bakugou told her he would call her. Tomomi half expected him to lie about it and just go to sleep but, to her surprise, he called right after that text. She doesn't usually talk over the phone, for she preferred texting over talking on the phone, But she was happy he called.

     After her shopping trip with Miruko, and other things, the two spent the rest of the day taking a tour through her agency so that she would know where everything was and how to get to different places. Miruko told her the do's and don'ts of the place and she gave her an access card.

    The day after that, Miruko and Tomomi went to the gym where the pro hero proceeded to teach her different and very handy takedowns and such. Later that night, she accompanied her on a patrol when Miruko got word of the Hero Killer being in Hosu and that three students of UA were involved.

   So it came to her surprise when she walked into the hospital to see Shoto, Iida and Midoriya there with other heroes quetioning them. They looked like they had been in a fight but wasn't too bad due to Recovery Girl healing them.

   When the three of them felt the room suddenly grow incredibly cold, they looked up and saw Tomomi standing at the door with the most ferocious glare she has ever shown. And Tomomi rarely ever got angry for anything. Being an easy going girl.

    But she was extremely worried and scared that the deadly villain had killed her friends and brother. Only to find out that Iida and Midoriya went on this massive hunt for him and because the green haired boy asked, Shoto left their father to go join him.

    She had heard about what happened to Iida's older brother so she could see how that would affect him but she thought he was being reckless when he decided to try and find him. And that was surprising seeing as he was always the one who would go by the books.

    Tomomi had gotten so mad with worry, she started making the entire room startt to form frost bites everywhere. It had gotten so cold that everyone could see their breaths.

    Gran Torino gently escorted her out of the room when All Might asked him to, the cold aura leaving as they left.

    She refused to talk to them for the rest of the night. Not even when Shoto and her were going home that night. Not even when they got home. She just went straight to bed.

    And that brings us to the current moment. Because after three hours, Bakugou texted her after the news broke out. She had talked to Denki earlier about it and he must have told Bakugou, somehow.

     "Yes, I am quite surprised that you are awake." She said, letting out a breathy giggle. She rested her back against her headboard as her TV quietly played some random cartoon in her room.

   "Sparky made another group chat with just us guys but didn't give full details on why you were mad." He explained, turning on his back in his bed. "We saw the news....Crazy shit, huh?"

    "Katsuki, please." She sighed, running her fingers through her hair, pushing it back.

      "Okay, okay, I'll stop but I can tell you're still upset so that means I'm staying on the phone with you until you fall asleep." Bakugou said, sounding unusually nice to her. It was weird but welcomed, nonetheless.

     "You seem unsually nice right now." She joked. "Who are you and where is the real Katsuki Bakugou?"

      "Bakugou isn't a night person, Katsuki is." Bakugou added on to the joke, chuckling deeply and attractively. "So sorry to disappoint but you've got Katsuki right now."

     "I like Katsuki....He's not afraid to show his true self to me...His softer side I like so much." She admitted, smiling shyly. It wasn't like he could see her smiling so he can't yell at her for it.

    Bakugou stayed silent for the a moment, feeling his heart beat like crazy at her words. He's never showed anyone this side of him because he had fears that people would take his actual kindness for weakness. It was safe to say he has dealt with image issues for nearly all of his life and he didn't want to be seen as weak so he pushed that side away from the public eye.

     But Tomomi, for some reason, made him want to show that side of him more. She made him want to actually be a friend to her and there was just something about her.....Something magical about her that kept him wanting to be with her more. And that scared the hell out of him.

    "Well.....Katsuki might actually like you too." Bakugou nearly whispered, feeling his lips curve in a lazy but calming smile.

    Tomomi blushed, fiddling with the cord of her earphones. Bakugou could be a charmer when he wanted to be. "It's a good thing I'm friends with both because there is only one Katsuki Bakugou......and he is special."

    "..........Thank you, Tomomi"

    That was the first time he has called her by her first name. And she found that she liked the way it sounded coming from him. Pushing that thougth aside, she smiled brightly. "You're welcome."

    For three hours, the two talked and talked. There was no silence between them as they began talking about the most random things. From random facts about themselves to Bakugou recalling fond childhood memories he had. And they learned a lot more about each other that same night.

     "You're a lot more sensitive and soft than you perceive yourself to be, Frost Bite." Bakugou chuckled deeply. By that time, Tomomi had already got under her blankets and turned her tv off. "I should just call you Teddy Bear now, huh?"

     Tomomi felt embarrassed by the new nickname as she turned red rapidly. "D-Don't call me that. I am not a teddy bear."

     "Why not? You are a Teddy Bear." He teased, knowing she was becoming flustered. "Frost Bites are cold, hard and rough. You're like a Teddy Bear. Soft, warm and cute."

    "So you do think I'm cute." Tomomi teased back, smirking.

    Bakugou realized what he said and felt his heart stop. Did he just admit that? It was definitely the effects of the lack of sleep he was currently experiencing. Yeah....That was it. Because he wouldn't normally do or say this with anyone.

    "Calm down, I'm a different person when I'm up late."

     Tomomi giggled, not totally believing him but let him have this one. It was late night. "Okay, fine."

     The two talked for an hour extra when Tomomi fell asleep while Bakugou was telling a funny story about his trip to a carnival when he was 6 years old.

     Bakugou stopped mid-sentence when he heard her even breathing. Deciding that it was late enough, he whispered a good night to her before hanging up.

    While feeling tired, he couldn't fall asleep. His mind came to a revelation in the middle of their conversations while she was telling him about her manga art. And he was finding trouble dealing with it but he had already accepted it.

    I'm in love with her.....He thought, laying in his bed, staring at his ceiling with a blank expression. I'm so in love with Tomomi.......

CONGRATS! Bakugou was the
first to realize his feelings! So
you know what that means, right?

He's most likely gonna be the one
to confess first and a certain scary
event just might push him into doing
it even more.

don't forget to comment and vote!
love you all and stay safe