“Bloody idiot” Keith said shaking his head but I furrowed my brows because I knew all was not well yet.

“You okay?” Jan asked me and I nodded with a smile.

I couldn’t sleep that night. I was exhausted but even then I couldn’t sleep because I kept on rewinding the events of that one distressing week in my head.  I looked at Rett and smiled when I found his face buried in the pillow. Leaning forward, I pecked his cheek and then carefully got out of his hold around my waist.

Like a tiger I walked downstairs towards Rett office. I switched on my laptop and checked the mails. There weren’t any and I reasoned to myself that it is late at night. I then clicked open my story’s page, but I couldn’t write anything.

This stalker story of mine had come to a halt and I couldn’t think of anything to write there at the moment either. It was frustrating.

Grunting, I caught my head with my hands and closed my eyes.

I honestly thought Randall’s face would come in my mind, but when I saw Reece’s annoyingly good face, I opened my eyes. He was being a serious PITA to me and I didn’t know how to deal with him. The other two Alphas’ who had complained to Sorority regarding me was Sebastian O’Riley of Whitefield and Brandon Cunningham of Gold-Dust.

I had crossed their packs true, but I had not killed any pack wolves. It was only due to Goddess’ blessing that no innocent blood was shed during that one week by me. I couldn’t live with that kind of sin. But the thought that these two Alphas’ too accused me of something I didn’t do made me really angry.

Stupid Sebastian… what did I ever do to him? Instead, I had warned him that the rogues were close to his territory a day before that distressing week. He had chosen to ignore that warning and it was his fault. What kind of an Alpha is he?

As I kept thinking, I realized something. The packs! After crossing my pack, I had been through the territories of another five packs. Why those five packs?  Was the first question that popped in my head, but then it might just be a coincidence too. However, when I thought about it over and over again, like I did just now, I realized that each one of those packs had a problem.

Biting my lower lip, I picked up a pencil and walked towards Rett’s drawing board. First, I wrote down the names of the five packs and their Alphas’. Then I thought what the major problem in these five packs was.

I didn’t have to think when I wrote of BlueBells. It came to me quickly, they had a lecherous Alpha named Reece. Gritting my teeth, I wrote in capital letters that REECE IS NOT FIT TO BE AN ALPHA. That’s just plain and clear.

Then I moved to Day-Dusk, Genessa’s former pack. SEXISTALPHA, but it wouldn’t be a problem anymore because Marco has agreed to step-down. So the new problem in the pack is CONVINCING KEVIN TO BE AN ALPHA.

The first pack name in the list, but the third one I wrote was WhiteField. Sebastian had to TAKE HIS RESPONSIBILITIES SERIOUSLY. When you have the title, you better act up to it. I better than everyone know what happens when you ignore your responsibilities.

The fourth one was Gold-Dust. Honestly, I couldn’t think what the problem in this pack was. It seemed fine to me, but my wolf wasn’t completely convinced. She knew there was something wrong in that pack too. I closed my eyes and thought about the day I had been to that pack. Brandon was not really the Alpha of that pack. He was the beta but after the Alpha family was killed by Glen, Brandon was appointed as the new Alpha. I opened my eyes when I realized what the problem was. Sighing, I wrote on the board, SUBMISSIVE ALPHA. Since Brandon isn’t actually an Alpha Blood, no one takes him seriously. His pack thinks he is not fit to be an Alpha, but I doubt if it’s true. He might be good but due to lack of encouragement from the pack, he cannot be the best. Plus, I had heard few months ago that BlueBells as well as Black-Raven Alphas’ are slowly trying to swallow up Gold-Dust to their own pack. That’s seriously wrong.