🤪Suprise shawtyyyyyyyy🤪

* y'all got home from school*

Y/n POV
I was already at home and as I walked into my room there were boxes everywhere.
Y/n: I know we are not doing what I think we are doing.
I ran downstairs hoping to find my dad and instead I found him with my mom outside.
Y/n: dad so what where going to tell me before we left for school?
Dad: oh um let your mother tell you.
Mom: before I tell you anything we didn't tell you first because we were worried about how you would act.
Y/n: alright go on
Mom: we are moving.
Y/n: eh don't care
Mom:😳
Dad: WHAT!
Y/n: we was gonna have to move sooner or later.
Mom: alright then go finish packing we leaving tomorrow any ways.
Y/n: and y'all decided to tell me this today,wow.
As I ran upstairs to do the last finishing touches and organized everything away.
But then I over heard Kylie on the phone. Me being the big sister I am I decide to not give a fuck until she mention my name. I ran downstairs and quickly grabbed a cup and put against my the door.
Kylie: it's not fair the fact that she doesn't know but we all do, I should be next in line
Person on the phone: wait who?
Kylie: y/n
Person on the phone:: but she's your big sister that makes sense.
Kylie: yeah your right, IT WOULD BE WIERD IF SHE WAS EAVESDROPPING On US RIGHT NOW.
Y/n: *whispering* shit.
Y/n walks into Kylie's room
Y/n: Kylie is there something I should know about?