Chapter 14 || The Greasy Haired Man

A/N: Omg!! Guys!! Thanks a lot for 2.2k Reads!!! It's a dream come true. Hope you like this chapter.

"Would you hex me for a billion Galleons?"

*

Harry: Would you hex me—

Draco: Yes

Harry: ...for a billion Galleons?

Draco: Yes

Harry: You answered before I could finish the question

Draco: Well, you irritate me quite a lot recently. Would you hex me for a billion Galleons then?

Harry: Of course not

Draco: Oh...well now I just feel bad for saying yes

*

Hermione: Would you hex me for a billion Galleons?

Pansy: I can try, I don't want to be arrested for hexing the Minister for Magic though

*

Blaise: Would you hex me for a billion Galleons?

Ron: Can I buy food with that money?

Blaise: Yes

Ron: Then yes

*

Luna: Would you hex me for a billion Galleons?

Ginny: No

Luna: Really?

Ginny: I don't think you know how strong my hex is. But you can hex me though, then we can split the money. Good thinking right?

*

Theodore: Would you hex me for a billion Galleons?

Neville: Absolutely not

Theodore: But it's one billion Galleons!

Neville: No, Theo

Theodore: Aw come on, really? Just one hex!

Neville: Not a chance

*

Sirius: Would you hex me for a billion Galleons?

Remus: I'd hex you for a Galleon if you keep bothering me

Sirius: Now that's just sad

*

Regulus: Would you hex me for a billion Galleons?

James: I'd bang you for a billion Galleons

Regulus: ...That's not what I asked!

Sirius: I dare you to say the last name of the person you love

James: It's Black

Sirius: Aww, James, I love you too, not in the same way as you proba—

James: It's Regulus

Sirius *chokes*: It's what now?

"Why did I agree to do this?" Mumbles Hermione as she rushes through the dangerous streets of Knockturn Alley. "A little shopping won't hurt anyone Hermione. You have to get supplies. Idiotic Reggie. A little shopping. Bah!" She scoffs as she eyes a one-eyes goblin eying her.

She looks at the list of shops she has to attend.

1. Mr Mulpepper's Apothecary - A shop that sells potion ingredients.

2. Borgin and Burkes.

She had to get potions for the potion store for sure.

Pulling her hood over her head, she hurries done the alley to reach the shop. The sign stood tall and proud as she reached the Apothecary.

Hurrying inside, she is met with the horrifying sight of potion ingredients and disgusting smells.. Rotten eyeballs seemed to stare into her soul.

Looking around the shop she spies Severus Snape, hanging at the back of the store with a jar of Baneberry, which is a Poisonous plant. It is used in the Baneberry Potion and the Tonic for Trace Detection. And holding another jar of what looked like Bat spleen. 

Not wanting to get caught, she pulls on her hood and carries on. 

After a few minutes of scouring for ingredients, she finishes her shopping. She pays up and turns to leave the store, when she felt a pair of eyes on her. She turns to see beady black eyes which belonged to Snape, staring at her. 

Unnerved, she walks toward him.

Fishing a card out of her pocket she hands it to him. 

"You might not know me, but I know you. Whenever in trouble, tear the card in half, it'll help you" She winked at him and sped out of the shop. 

Severus hang back and stared at the mysterious women in the black hood who retreated out of the shop. His eyes lingered in the name Hermione Granger for a second before he pocketed it. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the short chapter. I am not having any inspiration for the next one. Comment here --> on what YOU want to happen next.

The next few chapters will be glimpses into Hermione's past. The next one will be a Hermione and Regulus fluff. And later, a chapter on how Ron died. 

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote and comment. 

Signing off,

Adhara Celesca