•2• Hope

“Some things are destined                             to be the way they are ,                      but some things can be changed         it's just they need the right person     who could bring this change”   ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●●

●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●●

"Please p-please save me I can't take it anymore , I will die " she cried .
Jimin immediately woke up from his dream or rather a nightmare . He was breathing heavily and was not able to comprehend her words . And moreover , he was confused by the fact that he had been thinking about her only since that day .

Flashback
•1 day ago•

"Mommy , please I want to play ." Jaehyun nagged .

"Please baby , you can't play here .
Look this place is so big. This is not our home .How would I be able to find you if you get lost?"

"But- " Jaehyun started
"No buts and ifs" Y/n said but this time strictly .
He only pouted and tapped her hand making him out of her grip and started running in the crowded hallway of the lavish mansion .And as he started running , she also ran after him in an attempt to catch him but her satin gown wasn't allowing her to run and as reached the end of the hallway after a good struggle , she saw how he collided with a man which quickened her heart beats .

She quickly rushed to him and helped him stand up from the floor while apologising. She also took Jaehyun in her arms who was now looking down with a sad smile . "Jaehyun , apologise to him ."
"No , it's fine actually, he is just a kid ." said Jimin with a smile on his face .

"No , it's my fault , I couldn't stop him , I am really sorry ." she apologised while bowing .

Now he had a frown on his face , he was confused by the fact that why was she being so apologetic.
But what he didn't know was she was punished for every minute for her every mistake .

Jimin's POV

As I was observing her , a man came from behind and protectively pulled her towards him with a hand on her waist . And then I realised he was one of the people with whom I made a deal few days ago .

"Oh! Hello! Mr. Park , I am very honored that you called us for this celebration ."

"I hope to work with you very soon."

"Yes , yes " I said without paying any attention to him but just seeing how much uncomfortable she was with him .

As I was glancing at her , he realised that and introduced her as his wife .
I don't know why but I was not getting good vibes by the way she was fisting her hands and looking down all the time as if she was forced into this .