chapter 4

sid Brock the hug with niti and naina and look at everyone who looking at him shockingly saying SIDHARTH....

sid- mommm...

Rekha started come to him taking slow steps seeing this niti wisper in Sid's ears... and he held niti by her waist tightly and naina securely in his arms...

niti- superhero apunnn kyaa boltaa hai....

sid- what....??

niti- apunnnn nikaltaa haiii

niti- apunnnn nikaltaa haiii....chale chirkut...

naina- yeshhhh... mumma... baa..baai pappaaa....

sid- hahaha... very funny... you both are not going anywhere leaving alone me and that to in this situation okkk...

both baby and mumma make a cute pouts and look at sid..that time Rekha come near to them and  she place her hand on naina's head saying.... seeing this Aaradhya and aarush went secretly in their dadu's ward

 seeing this Aaradhya and aarush went secretly in their dadu's ward

rekha- si....siii... sidharth beta...yeee...

sid- sab bataunga mom... but not now...it's not the correct time..both for us...

Rekha ji took naina in her arms and patted lovingly on niti head.. saying sidharth beta great choice... and Thank you for giving me this bundle of joy....and Rekha ji kiss naina's head...while Sid smile... and all come to them and started pampering naina...

niti- aaylaaaa superhero yeee kyaa hua ree.....

sid- this happen because they all trust us....
niti- wapasss se angreji faadi tune...😡😡
that time ward boy come out from ward saying

w.b- pesiont ko hosh aa gaya hain...aap unse mil sakte hai....

listening this niti started to go outside of hospital but sid stop her...

sid- nooo JAANA...no need to go outside it's our family and u r
mrs. niti sidharth Malhotra....

rishi- haaa beta... sid sahi kah raha hai...

sid hold niti's hand and said COME WITH ME.... and took niti with him inside the ward... when amit gets his consciousness back...sid went to him and hug him...and Said.....