Gulf: like??

Mew: his partner is a boy Gulf...

Gulf: you are married to a man Mew...

Mew: No you are not just a man you are a princess you are not any man baby...you are so soft ..so cute...lovely...sexy...just like a soft toy no one can be like you baby...you are just one...

Gulf: Mew stops it I am feeling shy...

Mew: no baby you look so perfect...whatever you do is so good...I just wanna protect you from everything and everyone....you are an angel...

But Kao he will have sex with a boy....and what if he is bottom..

Gulf: Mew what kind of thinking you have I also lay bottom which means you see me like this...is it bad... it's so low to be bottom...

Mew: no baby there is the difference...you are so beautiful and fragile so I take initiative to love you...I love you being bottom so that u can shower all my love to you make you feel that you are one of the best creations of god...

Mew touched Gulf's face...see it's so clean....your eyes are so beautiful...your lips are soft...Mew kissed gulf on cheek, chin, forehead..then pressed his lips on Gulf's lips...he moves towards Gulf's neck...aahhh your scent is so tempting...Mew kissed Gulf on the neck and gave him hickeys...

Mew and gulf started breathing heavily...gulf's felt he is doing this for the first time... butterflies are roaming in his stomach...Mew was never so gentle ...so caring..Mew is showing all his love to gulf...

Gulf: I am feeling shy baby...

Mew: I also feel like I am going to see you naked for the first time....it's a different gulf...

Mew removing Gulf's shirt and touched his chest look gulf these nipples are so pinkish and so ...Mew didn't complete his sentence and took one nipple in his mouth..

Gulf: aaahhh Mew...Mew is licking and playing with it instead of biting and rubbing it ...this feeling is so new...so good for both...

Mew move his hands to Gulf's pants...he pulls down the zip and unbuttoned his pant...
Mew slide his hand under Gulf's underwear and touched Gulf's dick...he is playing with the head of the dick and giving shivers to Gulf...

Mew: it is so warm and juicy...baby can I suck it...

Gulf: Mew, please...

Mew: Gulf please I won't tease you much ... I will just lick the head and then took the whole length inside my mouth and suck it well until you will cum in my mouth...

Gulf: Mew don't say all this I will cum now only...and why are you asking all this ...it's making me more excited...

Mew gets down on his knees and slowly slides down and looked at the already hard dick...

Gulf: Aaahhh Mew....shit....aaahhh Mew I will cum please go slow, baby...

Mew: Gulf come in my mouth ...Mew started sucking it fastly....

Gulf: aaahh Mew no baby no please I can't hold it more...

Mew sucked for some more time and Gulf released his cums inside mew's mouth...gulf felt embarrassed ..

Mew swallowed all gulf gave to him and look at gulf...gulf has turned red coz of being shy...

Mew: put hands on Gulf's chin and said ....I have seen this lot of time babe...Mew touched Gulf's dick...and start touching it head to base...gulf can you finger yourself...I want to see babes....