𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆

Smut
Warning: rough sex

-

I sat at the grand dinner table of the Fairchild mansion.
He and I had a small argument earlier but he still insisted that I sit right next to him, though he wasn't speaking to me much.

We sat there picking at our food while Flora did most of the talking at the table.
"So Y/n I'm gonna need help brushing all my dolls' hair to get them ready for their big tea party!"
"Sure, I'll help you." I gave her a small smile.

I sat there talking with Flora about her dolls and her next tea party when I felt Miles hand rest on my thigh.
He slid it up my skirt and placed his hand onto of clothed heat before running his fingers along the hem of my panties.

I put my head down and looked at my food, not wanting to make any odd expressions.
He slowly slid his hand into my panties and his fingers met my clit and began rubbing.
I pursed my lips, continuing to look down at my plate.

Two can play at this game.
I reached my hand over, placing it on his dick and palmed him through his pants.
I felt him buck his hips slightly.

"Y/n? Y/n did you hear what I said?" I heard Flora ask and I quickly looked up.

"No, sorry. What was it?" I asked, trying my best to keep a normal voice while I continued to palm Miles dick.
"I said we should dress up for the tea party."
"O-Oh, yeah. We s-should." I stuttered as Miles fastened his pace on rubbing my clit.
Suddenly, he shoved 2 fingers inside me and I whimpered aloud.

"Are you okay?" Flora asked.
"Mhm. I just don't feel s-so good."
I looked over at Miles who had a small smirk on his face.

"Behave." He mouthed to me as he continued to finger fuck me and I looked down once again, avoiding eye contact with anybody.

"Would you like me to get you some medicine, dear? Aspirin? Pepto Bismol?" Ms. Grose asked me as I pulled my hand away from Miles.

"I think she just needs to lay down. We're gonna excuse ourselves now." Miles answered for me as he removed his fingers and stood up. I stood up after him and followed him.

Once we reached the stairs, away from everybody, he turned around to look at me.
He brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked my wetness off of them.
I stared at him in awe until he grabbed my wrist tightly and took me up the stairs.

He reached his room and shut the door, locking it.
"You little whore. You liked me finger fucking you in front of everybody, didn't you?" He wrapped his hand around my throat.
I nodded.
"You thought it was funny to tease me back, hm? You thought you'd just get away with it?"
I shook my head the best I could with his hand still gripping my throat.

He shoved me down onto the bed.
"Undress."
He stood at the edge of the bed and began unbuckling his belt while maintaining eye contact with me as I undressed, leaving my underwear on because I knew he liked to take them off himself.

"Turn around." He demanded.
I did as he said and turned around, resting my chin on my folded arms.
Suddenly, his belt snapped across the tender skin of my ass.
I whined as he brought down the belt again.

"Shut up and take it. This is your fault." He said harshly as he continued to smack my ass with the belt.
I felt tears build up in my eyes as the belt snapped 3 more times but I was becoming wet regardless.

A tear fell down my cheek before he turned me around.
"Really? You're crying? Suck it up."
I wiped the tears from my face as he undressed himself.
Clearly he was taking his anger from our argument earlier out on me now.

He pulled my underwear down aggressively and crawled on top of me.
"I don't want to hear a fucking sound from you. This is for my pleasure, not yours. This is a punishment for you, you don't get to cum." His face was only a couple inches from mine as he shoved his whole length inside of me without warning.
I gasped then felt Miles hand cover my mouth with an angry look on his face as he thrusted in and out of me harshly.

I couldn't help but moan into his hand and he took his hand off my mouth to slap me across my cheek.
"What did I fucking tell you? I know you're not stupid, you heard what I told you."

It was so hard to keep quiet with the pleasure of him fucking me and treating me so roughly, but I didn't make a sound again.

He pulled out of me and lifted himself off of my body.
"Turn around. On your knees."
I obeyed his orders and got into doggystyle position.
He grabbed my waist as soon as I got into position and slammed back into me.

My eyes rolled back at the pleasure and I moaned aloud, not caring about whatever he did to me.
He quickly grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled me up to him so my back was pressed against his chest.

"You don't fucking listen do you, you little brat?" He grunted into my ear as he began fucking me in this position.

He let go of his grip on my hair, making me fall back down onto the bed.
He gripped my waist, digging his fingernails into my love handles.
He continued to pound into me and I let out a moan, trying to keep it quiet but failed.

He brought his hand down onto my ass, smacking it harder than usual.
I hissed at the sting and he smacked it again.
"You're just asking for it now. You like this? You like me fucking you like this, you whore?"

"Mhmm." I replied and he brought his hand down again. I guess that was a trick question.
He continued to pound into me and I felt my orgasm build up though I kept quiet so Miles wouldn't know.

I felt his dick twitch inside of me sooner than I expected and his thrust got sloppy as he filled me up with his warm cum before I got to cum myself.

He let go of me and I turned around to look at him, with a pout on my face.
"Don't look at me like that. You knew I wasn't gonna let you cum." He said as he ran a hand through his hair that was clung to his sweaty forehead.
"Now go clean yourself up." He nodded towards the bathroom.

"Y/n! My dolls are waiting!"