A.G.-ADHD and Virgo Pals

Start from the beginning

"You can't sleep too?"Y/n asks as she stands her phone in the bedside table making herself comfortable.

"Yeah,you too?"Aidan asks leaning his head on the palm of his hand.

"Obviously"Y/n mutters leaning her chin on her palm like Aidan did.

"I'm just gonna close my eyes for a bit"Y/n mumbles leaning her head on the pillow while closing her eyes and in the mean time Aidan reads comments trying to entertain himself when he heard soft snores besides him.

Looking down to Y/n he laughed softly as he sees her asleep snuggled up on one of the pillows before he faced her phone.

"I'm gonna end the live now!,bye!"Aidan says ending the live as he charges Y/n's phone besides his.

~~~

"Who...is that behind you?"Aidan reads the comments as he looks behind him and realize that they were talking about someone on his bed almost forgetting that she's there.

"Oh that's Y/n,"Aidan says excusing himself as he stood up from his seat before going beside the bed and shaking Y/n.

"Y/n,wake up!"Aidan calls out as Y/n groans pushing his away but he was consistent as he shook her till she's awake.

"What the—Aidan what are you doing here?"Y/n asks sitting up

"Y/n you're the one whose in my room"Aidan says and Y/n makes an o face as she realizes that she is.

"Oh sorry,what time it is?"Y/n asks checking her phone seeing that its 9:30 AM,nodding she rubs her eyes standing up as she puts on her slippers.

"9:30,and we have lunch with the cast by the way"Aidan says

"I'm just gonna go change"She says walking out of the room to hers even passing by Justin who looks at her confused as he was sure that's not Y/n's room.

Username.01
Why is Y/n there tho?

Username.02
This is some tea

Username.03
I watched the livestream last night

Username.04
Are you guys filming season three?

"Yeah we are—"Aidan answered when his door slams open revealing Y/n in her new outfit.

"I'm back bitches what are we doing?"Y/n asks taking a chair before sitting down beside Aidan.

"Oooh,pretty"Y/n says as she saw the sun rising from the hotels window.

"Yeah,I always love a tangerin hue of the sun"Aidan says

"Same,same"Y/n agreed as they were now distracted by the sun rising and not paying attention to the livestream.

"I would love the purple and blue hue sky tho,"Y/n says and Aidan agrees.

"Oh,Emmy said that the interview is set tomorrow instead of today,but we'll have lunch together"Aidan says reading the groupchat while Y/n reads the livestream comments.

~~~

"I've been reading this page for 10 minutes straight but I still can't comprehend anything"Y/n says defeated as she sat besides Aidan.

"Same"Aidan says as they try to memorize the script that was given to them while they have their free time.

"Okay lets just practice this"Y/n says facing Aidan who nodded.

"What the hell is wrong with you Five!"Y/n yelled in character as Aidan reads his line.

"Nothing!I feel so great actually!"Aidan says in a sarcastic tone when they suddenly heard someone knock on the door.

"You hear that right?"Y/n asks and Aidan nodded as they went up to the door and its the staff telling them its time to go.

~~~

The cast waves at the fans as they walk pass through the crowd to the stage where a long sofa was waiting for them
when a five years old girl ran pass through the security as her mom tried to ran after her but fails.

"Eight!,Eight!"The kid calls running up for Y/n while calling out for her character making Y/n look at her in awee.

"Oh its fine—"Y/n says stopping the guards when they tried to take the kid away.

"Pick me up"The little girl cheers and Y/n picks her up the girl clinging on her side smiling widely.

"Hi"Aidan waves at the kid who highfives him while smiling widely.

"Is it okay if she stay with us for the interview?"Y/n asks the mother of the girl who excitedly nodded as she took pictures of her kid getting carried by her favorite character.

"Look at that we have a guest today!"The host of the convention says as the little girl smiled cheekily.

Sitting down on their chairs the order is:Tom,Y/n,Aidan,Robert,Justin,David, Emmy and Elliot.

"Hi everyone and today we have the cast of The Umbrella Academy!"The host announces as the fans cheered wildly.

"Do you always adopt kids from the crowd?"The host jokes and the cast laughs along with the little girl who sat on Y/n's lap while Aidan plays peakaboo with her making the little girl giggle.

"Yeah it does,everywhere we go these two focuses with kids"Emmy says

"My phone is lowbat I forgot to charge my phone so I can't show you guys the pictures"David says putting down his phone when Y/n pulls out a powerbank and a charger cord and David.

"Thanks mom"David playfully says and Y/n laughs lightly.

"Not because I'm a 58 years old assassin,that makes me your mom"Y/n says in character and Robert shook his head.

"You're our mom now,"Robert spoke up

"Then whose the dad of the cast?"The host asks and everyone pointed at Aidan making the fans and shippers cheers and squel.

"Y/s/n!"One of the fans yelled when the room goes silent.

"What's Y/s/n child?"Y/n asks

"Its your ship name you uncultured swine"
Justin says fake offended as he was the one who made their ship name.

"I'm sorry!"Y/n laughs

"Okay,well for starters we have to play a game where you'll raise your hand if that category fits you"The host explains and the cast agreed.

"Raise your hand if you'll die this season"The host says and the cast shook their head knowing they can't spoil that part.

"Okay no ones want to spoil I see...Well raise your hand if you got in trouble for taking pictures in set"The host says and Justin,Emmy and Y/n immediately raised their hands as they remembered the one time they almost posted an important scene they can't spoil.

"Raise your hand if you're an UN ambassador"The host says but Aidan and Y/n was too distracted by the little girl who talks to them with its cute puffed cheeks.

"Hey,"Robert nudges Aidan who raised his hand along with Y/n.

"I mean,I guess"Aidan and Y/n says and the host was about to ask another question when one of the staff walks up behind Y/n and whispered something to them.

"Awww,okay"Y/n agreed with the staff before facing the little girl on her lap.

"Why?"Aidan asks

"They said the little girl needs to go back to her mom,"Y/n whispered and Aidan nodded in understanding.

The little girl then got a hug from Aidan and with a kiss on the cheek from Y/n.

"Byeee"The little girl waved goodbye as the staff leads her back to her mom.

"Byeee"Y/n waves her goodbye slowly.

"And our little guest is gone,but now lets go back to the questions—"

>>>That's all thank you!<<<