“Welcome, everyone.” Bradley shook hands with the masters and said with a smile, “I’m in charge of reception this time. These elderly gentlemen, please come this way.”

The students were all quite surprised. No matter what, a person of Bradley’s status shouldn’t be required to do reception work.

After watching the masters board the bus and leave, Bradley turned to the students and said, “Everyone, please get on the cars.”

With the masters gone, the students couldn’t suppress the excitement in their hearts. They were delighted to see the perfume icon and asked to take a picture with him.

“In the next few days, we’ll meet everyday and have many opportunities for group photos. We shouldn’t worry about it for now. Let’s go to the hotel and rest first,” Bradley said gently.

Most of the students were captivated by Bradley’s gentle and polite demeanor, and in this world where same-sex marriage was okay, both males and females were fascinated by this person’s charm.

Over a dozen black cars were waiting. Just as the students were about to board the cars one after another, Bradley approached Meng Yang and asked, “Would you like to take my car?”

Meng Yang looked at him and said, “No need, I’ll stay with my senior brothers.”

Everyone looked over at them and wondered why Bradley only invited Meng Yang.

Bradley smiled at Meng Yang and nodded, and turned to get into his car.

When the students arrived at the hotel, all the students were two to a room, and Bradley’s assistant handed out the room cards to everyone.

Since the number of people was odd, Meng Yang was alone in a room. Meng Yang wasn’t used to sharing a room with others, so he felt that he was lucky to have a room to himself.

When they arrived at the floor of their rooms, Meng Yang opened the door with his room card and was stunned when he entered. He looked down in thought for a moment, and turned to leave his room and went to Wu Feng and Qin Hong’s room.

Meng Yang looked around Wu Feng and Qin Hong’s room and said to Wu Feng, “Senior brother, I don’t want to sleep in a room alone. Can I share a room with you?”

“Okay.” Wu Feng didn’t ask why and immediately agreed, and then said to Qin Hong, “You go to Meng Yang’s room to sleep.”

Because Wu Feng didn’t hesitate to drive him away, Qin Hong looked at Wu Feng with a wronged look.

“What are you doing? Go on,” Wu Feng urged Qin Hong, and to Meng Yang, he said, “Meng Yang, give him the room card.”

“Sorry, senior brother Qin,” Meng Yang apologized as he gave the room card to Qin Hong.

“It’s fine.” Qin Hong then left with the room key.

After putting his things away, Meng Yang said to Wu Feng, “Senior brother, I’m going to make a phone call.”

“Okay.” Wu Feng nodded.

Meng Yang took his cellphone into the bathroom to call Luo Xiu. Once he got through to him, Meng Yang told him that he’d arrived at the hotel and that he’d rather Luo Xiu come later than have him stay up too late, and so on. They were really like a couple in love now. Even when talking about unimportant things, they could talk for a long time and were reluctant to hang up the phone. As long as they could hear each other’s voice, they’d feel happy.

Though Meng Yang didn’t want to hang up, he agreed to contact Luo Xiu in the evening and hung up to avoid disrupting Luo Xiu’s work.

“Calling your husband?” Wu Feng asked Meng Yang as he came out of the bathroom.