Chapter Twenty One: Sweet and Adorable ...UN-like Mick

Start from the beginning

''A dog? What about a bird? Snake? Turtle? Fish? Spider?'' Mick started naming off other animals.

I stomped my foot ''I want a dog. I have never had a dog'' I pouted at Mick, who sighed, I gave him a hug ''Mick.''

He smiled ''Only because its you.''

I smiled, and clapped ''Now let's get Mars!'' Mick gave me a look ''Your not naming a dog after me.''

I smirked ''Watch me'' I said, and stomped to the desk.

''I can't believe you named a mutt after me.''

I laughed as we stood at the dog stuff, Mick held Mars, I looked at the doggie stuff, the others were off looking at animals.

''Mick, come on he is so cute'' I said, as the dog licked my hand as I petted him, Mick made a face, and held the dog as far away as possible.

Mars whimpered, Mick sighed ''What does he want?'' He asked, I sighed and put the pink leash I was holding up, and turned to Mick Your holding him wrong.''

After making Mick hold the puppy right, the dog licked him, Mick made a face ''His breath smells like yours'' he laughed, I scowled.

''Very funny Mick.''

I turned around to look at the collars ''You know'' Mick started ''He isn't that bad.''

Sighing, I nodded and looked at a black collar with a skull on it.

I fit it around the pups neck, and held onto it, I got a plain black leash, a gray bed and some toys ''Come on boys!'' I yelled, seeing C.C asleep in a dog house, I laughs hard with Slash and Tommy.

Vince groaned ''Come on C.C'' he yelled, Mick kicked the doghouse, C.C raised up and hit his head on the top, I winced, and held my head feeling his pain.

''Turd eating a*sholes'' he mumbled, and walked on out of the store.

≈≈≈≈†≈≠≈≈≈★≈≈≈≈≈†≈≈≈≈

''We're back!'' I yelled, C.C pushed past us still pis*ed off, I shook my head.

''What crawled up C.C's A*s and died?'' Rikki asked, and bent down to scratch my dog on the head.

''He fell asleep in one of the dog houses at the pet store'' Slash explained ''And Mick kicked the dog house, C.C hit his head.''

''Nothing knew. He can't get anymore brain damage!'' Bret yelled.

''Heard that!''

''You were supposed to!'' Duff yelled.

I smirked ''Watch Mars, I will go talk to ''Pis*ed Off Boy.'''

They laughed as I ran up the steps to Deville's room.

''Deville open up.''

''Go away.''

I sighed ''C.C open up this door.''

He didn't, I walked into Tom's room on the other side of his-which was a mess-and opened Tommy's window, I sat on the edge, and slung my leg over onto C.C's windowsill, and easily opened up the window, he gave me a look 'What the hell.''

''Look, I used to sneak out of my parents house and climb into Raz's window to sleep, okay?'' I said ''Its easy'' I stopped ''Maybe not..C.C help me here.''

He laughed, and pulled me through ''Your almost twenty, that was a year ago Jem.''

''More than a year'' I grunted out, and pulled my other leg through.

''I told you to go away'' he said, stubbornly, and sat on his bed, I sat beside him ''Your my friend, what's really wrong, besides them kicking that dog house and hitting your head?''

He sighed ''Geez, Doctor Chey'' he said, I smirked ''Why don't you figure it out'' he grumbled, and rolled onto his side, not facing me on the bed, I glared at the back of his head.

''C.C'' I said ''Your one of the people I know that would have my back on something'' I said, standing up, I placed my hands on my hips ''Either tell me what's wrong or I am going to replace you.''

He made a face at me, and sighed, laying on his stomach, he put his head on his folded arms, I sat next to the headboard on the floor ''Come on little boy, talk to Doc Chey'' I joked, he cracked a smile.

''Your funny'' he said, and gave me a look ''Fine.''

''You see...there is this girl'' he started ''she has brown hair looks like a billion bucks in my eyes'' I smiled ''She did work at the Whiskey, now I don't know where and it is driving me crazy not being able to see her.''

I grinned ''Well...you are talking to cupid'' I said, he shook his head smiling.

He was about to say something else, when the doorbell went off, and Vince yelled ''Jem?!''

We walked downstairs, and saw the police, I sighed ''Oh Lord'' I sad ''What did T-Bone and Nikki do now?'' I asked.

They shook their heads ''Wasn't us.''

''Jemanna Clark?'' The officer asked, sounding bored.

''Yes?'' I asked skeptically.

''You're arrested for Attacking Angel Terren.''

Shit.