Ghalib didn't say anything further when Zayed asked seriously," And what about Erina's relationship status? Does she have any boyfriend?"

" No sir. I have talked with the neighbours. They told me that she is a very modest girl. I also talked with her lady friends in the college and everybody praised her. Nobody said anything about her boyfriend because she doesn't have one. She isn't involved with any man," Ghalib said in one go and a satisfied smile formed on Zayed's lips.

Zayed is happy that there is no one in Erina's life. He will be the only man in her life. He will be the only man whom she will love forever.

" You have done a nice job. Indeed you are Fatima khala's son," Zayed praised Ghalib and he just smiled a little.

Zayed was going to ask something when Ghalib informed Zayed," Sir, I have heard from the neighbours that Akram Siddiqui is very abusive to his family. He doesn't care that much about his wife and daughters. He is addicted to alcohol and he always beats his family members for money."

Ghalib was expecting a reaction from Zayed and he got one. But, Zayed's reaction just made Ghalib dumbfounded. He looked at Zayed with his wide eyes.

" That's better for me," Zayed said laughing playing with the paperweight which was on his table.

Ghalib is still looking at Zayed without blinking his eyes when Zayed ordered," Bring that Akram Siddiqui in my office. I want to make a deal with him."

" Yes, Sir," Ghalib obliged and left the cabin leaving behind a laughing Zayed.

After some hour

" May I come in Sir?" Akram asked opening Zayed's office room's door a little.

Akram is very worried thinking that he might have done something wrong. When he came to know that Zayed Bin Qureshi wants to meet him, he was completely shocked. He wasn't understanding why a rich man like Zayed wants to meet a pion like him. He thought that he might have done something wrong that's why Zayed wants to meet him.

" Come in, Mr Siddiqui," Zayed said still looking at the laptop screen.

Akram entered silently and first greeted Zayed

Akram entered silently and first greeted Zayed. His forehead is slightly sweating because of nervousness.

Then, he asked politely," Sir, you wanted to meet me? What's the matter?"

" Have a sit first," Zayed said looking at Akram.

Akram asked confusingly," Me?". He is thinking that he isn't worthy enough to sit in front of Zayed in a luxurious chair.

" Are you seeing someone else here? Zayed annoyingly replied fixing his gaze on Akram's sweaty face.

Akram didn't say anything further and sat in front of Zayed lowering his head.

" Listen to me, Mr Akram. I will come to the point directly as I don't like to beat around the bushes. I want to marry your elder daughter," Zayed said in one go leaning a little to his chair.