Chapter 18: Drunken Lust or Love

Start from the beginning

He then let go, but grab my hand and pulled me back to his room to the bathroom to turn the shower on and told me to get in. I started to raise my shirt up when he stops me and picked me up placing me into an ice, cold shower. I turn around to get out until he walked in with me closing the door behind him.

"This is the only way we can cool our lust, but dammit all I can think about it kissing you," He said, slamming me against the shower wall, kissing me like he had done at the bar by picking me up with my legs wrapped around his waist. He moved against me as I felt him, pressing up hard against my soaked clothes as the ice water kept splashing down upon us.

I pulled away needing air about the time he moved his lower body just right against mine. "Chance, I can't take this anymore. God, I want you." I moan out. "Please tell me what you want from me, and I'll do it."

He didn't answer at first, but bit down hard on my neck causing me to scream, "Fuck Milly. This water was supposed to cool us off not turn us into animals in heat." Afterwards, he started sucking the area he had just bitten down on. "I'm going to get out, stay in here for another five minutes and cool off. I'll have clothes waiting for you." Then he put me down and step out of the shower, leaving me alone to let the water wash over me, finally cooling off my body thinking how right he was about it being best to wait.

When I thought, it had been about five minutes I step out and took off my dripping clothes and wrapped myself in a towel. When I walked into the bedroom, there were clothes on the bed with a note saying he went to the other bathroom to take a shower alone. I didn't know how I should feel that he had left me in such a heated needed, but a small part of me was thankful he could hold back when I couldn't.

After getting dressed, leaving my wet clothes hanging over the shower door I walked up the stair to hear the upstairs shower still on. Knowing it wouldn't be smart to bother him, I went to my room, wishing I had a door to close, so he couldn't see me.

I went to lay in my bed thinking how a part of me wanted to fall asleep in Chance arms, but another was scared we just pick up from where we stop down stairs. When the bathroom door opened I turn my back to the door and closed my eyes. I didn't want him to think I desired for him to come in here with me. I was going to leave that up to him.

When I felt the bed, drop behind me a smile speared across my face because, deep down, this is what I wanted. "I'm sorry Milly; I didn't mean to get so out of hand."

"It's not your fault Chance." I said, turning around to face him. "I shouldn't have kept pushing you to ravage me when we were downstairs." I leaned over and gave him a small kiss. "Thank you for holding back though."

"That was harder than you can image" He laughed, pulling me closer to him tangle our legs together, as he wrapped his arms around me making me lay my head against his chest.

"Chance, what did you mean when you said you already were?" I asked, hoping he finally confessed, he still was unaware that he had told me the night at his mom by the pool when he had been drunk.

"Please don't Milly, I don't want to say the words, knowing you don't feel the same just yet." He answered letting out yawn.

"How are you so sure I'll have those feelings?" I asked, snuggling up closer to him still feeling cold from that ice bucket of a shower.

"Just look how close we have become this past three months. We're finally getting closer to becoming a real family that is all that matters." He answered, closing his eyes and letting sleep take over.

I lay there looking up at him thinking how lucky I was to have a guy like him to stay by my side after everything I've put him through. Even when I was trying to push myself onto him, he still found the straight to push me away know the kind of effect it would have on me the next morning.