Season 3 Chapter 16 (Finale) : Unrivaled

Start from the beginning

Nejire then goes up to Shoji and asks him a question.

Nejire : Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?

Shoji : This is because in the past...

Nejire then cuts off Shoji as she sees Todoroki in the back and asks him a question.

Nejire : Oh my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right? How did you get burned there?

Todoroki : That's...

Before Todoroki could give her his answer Nejire looks over to Ashido.

Nejire : Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them? Well?

Nejire continues to look at the other students and asks them questions.

Nejire : Mineta, are those balls of yours hair? How do you get a haircut? Asui, you're a frog--not a toad, right? There's so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!

Kaminari : She's got the natural airhead thing going! It's cute.

Ashido : She's like a kindergartener...

Mineta : She wants to know about my balls? Wait a minute, that's sexual harassment, you know!

Sero : That's not what she meant.

Nejire then looks at the back once more and then catches Ben in her sight. Her eyes sparkle with excitement as she walks up to the wielder of the Omnitrix.

Nejire : Hey, hey, you're Ben, right? The person that can turn into aliens, right?

Ben : Umm, yeah.

Nejire : What does it feel like when you turn into an alien? How many do you have right now? Can you show me the Omnitrix?

Ben : U-Um...

Nejire then gets behind Ben and then leans onto him as she continues to ask questions.

Nejire : Hey, hey, tell me, tell me! I wanna know!

As Nejire continues talking to Ben the Class A students looks at them with a sweat drop while Jiro looks at the two a bit irritated and Mineta angry and envious of Ben.