Gerard undid Frank's belt excruciatingly slowly, maybe to tease the shorter one despite Gerard's eagerness to get the warmth he craved - and perhapd even something else, something he obviously wouldn't tell his significant other for the sake of his own little scheme.

Frank let his boyfriend unbuckle his belt and slide his hands into his pants. Frank held his breath as Gerard did so.

Gerard frowned confusedly. "Frank, aren't you wearing boxers? It's 14°F, or - 10°C, or approximately 263 Kelvin. How aren't your balls freezing?" Gerard pouted.

Frank scraped his throat and shrugged. Gerard hadn't planned on that. It would explain Frank's slight nervousness though, Gerard reckoned.

Gerard balled his hands into fists on Frank's warm lower stomach. He rested his head on Frank's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Wake me up when the bus arrives, hm?" he mumbled.

Frank had frozen, but not because of the snow or the low temperature of Gerard's hands on his lower stomach. No, it was actually their sole presence so near to his crotch that made the horny teenager's thoughts go wild.

Frank knew better than to touch himself when he was hoping not to get hard, but he really couldn't help it. He reached out for his crotch and palmed it slowly, very cautiously - he didn't want Gerard to wake up and witness such a show.

Now Gerard had given him handjobs in the past and that was all Frank was wishing for at the moment. But Gerard was just slumped on him, doing nothing at all. He was sleeping while Frank was starting to get hard from his some fantasies.

Truth is, Gerard wasn't sleeping at all. He was waiting for Frank's thoughts to start the work for him. Gerard was kinkier than he would confess.

Preternding to be stirring in his sleep, he shifted closer to Frank and nuzzled his neck gently with his cold nose. His hands trailed down, closer to the place both teenagers wanted him to reach and touch.

"G-Gerard..." Frank breethed out softly and Gerard fluttered his eyes open as if he had just woken up.

"Yes, Frankie?" he asked innocently as his cold fingertips reached the base of his boyfriend's cock. Frank hissed under his breath at the contact with the frozen fingers.

"Y-you're... T-that's my-"

"-your dick?" Gerard interrupted, keeping up his innocent act despite the filthy words that were coming out of his mouth.

"Mmh, it's very warm... But why is it so hard, Frankie?" Gerard pouted slightly before starting to plant delicate kisses on his shrivelling boyfriend's jaw.

Frank began uttering little, sweet sounds of pleasure as Gerard furled his cool fingers around his growing length and began stroking it lazily without much pressure or speed.

Gerard's other hand made its way deeper into Frank's pants and reached out for his balls. Frank clutched the fabric of Gerard's coat and withered on his seat as the latter started jerking him off and palming his balls.

Frank felt a familiar knot in his lower stomach tighten and he melted on the man who was was kissing his neck all over, like precise attacks on the patches of skin he was lingering on, driving Frank crazy.

"Ugh, y-yeah... Ngh- a-ah! G-Gerard..." Frank whimpered, gripping Gerard's coat. Guttural moans were helplessly making their way out of his mouth.

"Shhh, shhh." Gerard shushed, somewhat patronizingly. It made Frank feel so small.

Frank loved when Gerard was toying with his body like a child would with the little robot he had for Christmas. Testing his limits, controlling him, playing with him sometimes all day long, for the sole purpose of entertainment.

Gerard could toy with his body as though it was his property, and pleasure Frank however he wanted, whenever he wanted. Like in this very instant.

Gerard always got his way, Frank knew that by now. He had Frank where he wanted him; wrapped around his finger. Frank knew that too. So did Gerard.

And they both loved it.

"You gonna come for me, Frankie? Gonna make a big mess for me?" Gerard purred softly, slightly pouting.

Frank nodded, speechless and agape. He actually already was a mess, really.

Gerard quickened the pace of his hand and added a significant amount of pressure on Frank's pulsating cock.

Frank tensed up and twitched as he cummed in his pants and all over Gerard's hands, before he grew completely limp.

"Good boy," Gerard praised in low voice before planting a big kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. He slid his hands out of Frank's pants.

"It's warm," he commented with a little smile before licking Frank's warm seed off his knuckles.

Frank hummed weakly while recovering from his orgasm. Gerard helped him fix his boxers and pants, and buckled his belt.

The bus finally arrived.

"Come on baby, this is the last bus. Let's not miss it." Gerard said, taking Frank by the hand.

He led Frank inside, wondering if he could find another way to make Frank come yet again, at the back of the bus this time. Gerard liked a challenge.

______

Oh, what I would give to hear Gerard Way sneeze...

I could write a part 2 in the bus bc I want to update but I'm lazy so this is a good compromise lmao
Or should I work on longer oneshots?