The V.I.L.E History Caper

Start from the beginning

Carmen: Whoa. They never taught that back in crime school.

Shadowsan: It was knowledge to be shared, only among the uppermost echelon of VILE, its faculty.

Zack: So, you're saying there are two more of these relics to be found?

Shadowsan: the first relic, unearthed in Turkey, should contain clues leading to the second, in turn leading to the third. Which would point the way to the hidden location of VILE's medieval vault.

"Whoa, this just turned into a real life treasure hunt. It's like Indiana Jones!" Player says wide eyed.

"If anything paranormal happens I'm quitting." Gray says.

Carmen: Cleo would cherry-pick the treasures that go best with her wardrobe. Then Maelstrom would melt down the rest.

"Unacceptable, those treasures belong to the countries they were taken from." Xifeng says.

Shadowsan: And no doubt use the newly-acquired wealth to fun VILE's schemes for decades, if not, centuries to come.

"That's a horrifying thought." Sonia says.

Carmen: The artifacts rightfully belong to the countries they were originally stolen from, not to a league of villains. We need to secure the first relic before VILE can.

"You and Red are a lot alike." Player tells Xifeng. She smiles, appreciating being compared to Carmen.

(Turkey)

Player: Talk about high and low. Nevsehir's awe-inspiring landscape makes an ideal location for scenic hot air ballooning, while its sprawling underground cities are among the world's most unique ancient wonders.

(Carmen elegantly leaps through the hole in the rock wall landing in the cavern. She spots the relic still embedded in the wall until it's pulled out from behind by El Topo.)

"Oh... I have a feeling this will not end well for me." Antonio says.

Carmen: Rodents.

El Topo: Uh oh.

(El Topo turns tail and runs with Carmen giving chase. They race through tunnels; El Topo knocks out a support structure causing the cave behind him to start caving in. He reaches the surface where Le Chevre drops a rope from a hot air balloon.)

"Ah, we are both in trouble here mon amoure." Jean-Paul 

Le Chevre: Up, up, and away, mon ami!

(Carmen crawls out of El Topo's tunnel.)

Carmen: High and low, I should have known.

El Topo: Victory is ours, Mi amigo.

Le Chevre: Ready? Say "goat cheese."

Topo/Chevre: Goat Cheese!

"Are you guys seriously taking selfies with the relic?" Sheena asks them in disbelief. The two men just shrug, thinking they looked adorable in that picture.

(They take an absolutely adorable selfie.)

Carmen: I'll hitch a ride.

(She uses her grappling hook to swing like Spider Man from balloon to balloon.)

El Topo: A keeper. Now, let us do one with funny faces.

Le Chevre: Now, let us do one with the relic facing in the right direction.