Chapter 2

Mr. Greyson gives me a charming smile and gestures with his hand for me to sit in on a black couch a little ways away from floor to cieling windows showing the skyline of New York. "Its beautiful" I say softly as I sit down watching as Mr. Greyson sits in a chair across from me. He smiles at me.

"That's the reason I bought this building was for the veiw from the top floor." He says as if its the most simple thing in the world and I'm metaphorically splashed with a bucket of ice water he's arragont. I hate arragonce.

"So I will be taking notes and recording our conversation if that is okay with you Mr. Greyson." I say. He nods indicating he doesn't mind.

After what feels like an eternity when I know it was only twenty minutes I asked the question I had been dreading. Fucking Mina I swear she put this question in to fuck with me.

"I'm sorry if this is a terribly rude question. Its wildly known that you an Mrs. Weatherby have a sort of arangment. You attend events together an do whatever it is you do after them. The public wants to know if Ms. Weatherby is it for you or if other women have a shot." Fangirls I hate them.

I watch as his face hardens a little an I swear for a minute its almost like the muscles in his face actually move. "I don't really think that was a very polite question to ask Ms. Grey." Mr. Greyson says I shiver lightly at the ice in his gaze and swollow around the lump in my throat. My calm demeanour is fading and I'm starting to show how nervous I am.