Chapter 1

I jerked awake to the sound of the shrill screaming of my alarm. I slamed my hand down onto the stupid peice of plastic. Groaning as I rolled over shoving my head under my many pillows and my soft warm blankets.

"Ashlynn c'mon get up! I've got my doctor appointment in fourty minutes and you promised you would do that interview for me." My loving obnoxious friend Mina calls from my doorway laughing at the fact that I'm so hard to wake up in the morning.

I groanded and rolled onto my back scrubbing the sleep from my face. As I sit up sighing as the cold air hit my legs. I pulled out my pack of smokes lighting up a smoke and taking a long drag.

"Ashlynn you clean up quite well when you want to don't you" Mina says from the kitchen counter munching on a bowl of frosted flakes.

"You already knew I could which is why you asked me in the first place. That and any other girl you would have asked would have been dumstruck in his prescene." I say to Mina fully knowing its the truth. She used to pick on me saying that I must have no sex drive because of the way I'm unaffected by men. If only she knew what happened between me an David.

About over twenty minutes later I headed out the front door locking it seeing as Mina had already left and headed straight for my car, a 1997 Chevy Implia the car from my favorite TV show. A little indulgences I gave myself a year ago.

I throw my bag into the car sliding in and shutting the door starting up the car and driving to Greyson Inc.

After I make it out of the elavator for the last floor I walk my way to the receptionist. "Hello my name is Ashlynn Grey I'm here to fill in for Ms. Murray on a interview with Mr. Greyson." I said as polietly as I could considering the look that  the receptionist gives me. Not one of hate persay more like anger that I'm actually making her work.

"I'll let Mr. Greyson know that your here." She said with a bored tone even poped a peice of gum I didn't even notice she had. I sighed and took a seat in one of the plush looking black chairs around a deep red wood coffee table. I silently went through my bag pulling out my fountain pen and my note book so I don't fumble around for it in front of him.

Ms. Grey? Mr. Grayson will see you know. You can go through those double doors there." The lady states as she points at two black wood doors down a tiny hallway.

I took a deep breath seeing as how I'm always nervous around people of authority. I stood on steady legs and walked to the door knocking once lightly as I opened the door.

"Sorry if this is terribly rude but your receptionist said to just walk in." I said with my head down adjusting my shoulder strap closing the door with my foot as I start to open my leather bound notebook. As I look up I'm momentarily stunned. This man is probably the. Most beautiful I have ever seen.

(Picture is of Alexander Greyson)