LOOΠΔ

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing with this chapter. I may have had to big of a goal here. A group shot excited me, then the thoughts of a Hasaul story got me hooked, then it became a mixture. I contemplated doing only some members but I might as well go all out and try everyone else

In terms of my fairness I think it went Haseul > Hyunjin > Vivi > LipSoul > Hyejoo = Chuu/Yves > Heejin > Choerry/Yeojin

The younger girls definitely made me struggle as I fight against my morals and the decision that it's only fanfic. So my guilt eased up a bit more, until I realized I'm older than the maknae line 💀

No need for smut warnings because they're literally almost everywhere in this chapter. Some are more subtle and some are fully fleshed out.

12 Wishes
A few clangs rang out in the kitchen as someone was currently attempting to make themselves a fresh cup of coffee. It was far too early in the morning to be able to think straight, but going back to sleep wasn't an option either when one was literally kicked off the bed. The aroma of caffeine began to fill the kitchen with its scent as the maker finally took in a breather and relaxed knowing their utopia was only a few minutes away. A sudden noise made its introduction as the main door was heard to being messed with. "Dammit" could be heard from the outside as the person approached the door, unlocking it. It swung open revealing a woman with her keys stuck in the door.

"(Y/n)

"(Y/n)...?" She spoke his name out loud. It wasn't even a second until he engulfed her into a hug. She didn't hesitate to hug him back, having missed the feeling of his warmth.

(Y/n) brought them inside to avoid the morning breeze as he poured them both a cup of coffee. He came and took a seat beside her and handed her the drink. Together they both blew the heat off before taking a satisfying sip. Her eyes lingered and finally met his eyes, knowing he wanted nothing more than her right now. She reached over and grabbed his hand, gripping it tightly. He responded with his hand cupping the side of her face, showing her his soft smile.

"I've missed you Haseul... so much." (Y/n) said, seeing her melt in return. It had been a year since she had left on a temporary leave due to personal issues and to take care of her own health.

"I missed you too (Y/n)." She answered. "Why are you up so early? Who were you with last night?" Haseul asked.

"Take a wild guess. I got knocked off the bed like usual and I figured I might as well stay awake. I'm glad I did, I got to see your beautiful face again." She laughed a little, kissing him softly on the lips. It was all that was needed to ignite their old embers, pulling each other in their arms immediately.

(Y/n) lifted her up onto the table, spreading her legs apart and bringing himself even closer to her. "Do you want to?" He asked, revealing his never disappearing trait of being caring. Haseul nodded, kissing his lips once again. His arms wrapped underneath her again and lifted her up, carrying her to a bedroom. Rather than do such things on a table where they eat food, he'd rather pleasure her in a soft comfy bed.