Untitled Part 1

I looked over at him and rolled my eyes. I wanted to throw up, the sight was that disgusting. Honestly who did Scott Hoying think he was, making out with that girl pretending to be straight? I angrily slumped in my chair and slurped my drink glaring at the two. It was lunch and I should be eating. I should be talking to my friends. I should be enjoying this break from class by finding some hot guy to screw me silly, but instead I was doing this. I was watching him across the cafeteria be with that stupid little whore. "Mitch... Mitch... Mitch!" I turned to Avi, snapped out of my thoughts suddenly. My table of friends was looking at me. Kirstie and Tyler smirked while Avi rolled his eyes.

"What?" I snapped. I knew I shouldn't get mad but I didn't like my thoughts interrupted especially when my thoughts were of him. I rolled my eyes and looked back over at Scott. "Just look at him over there pretending to like woman. We all know he doesn't. Why does he even try?" Almost every other day scott Hoying had this blonde girl in his lap and on the days that girl wasn't there the spot was being occupied by some brunette girl. I rolled my eyes again. Honestly, this guy infuriates me so much. He's my enemy, my rival. It's like I was Harry Potter and he was Draco Malfoy. In this school the drama department and the choir department were constantly fighting even though they sometimes had to work together. With me being the queen of the drama department and him being the king of the choir department we were constantly at war and trying to one up each other. His eyes opened halfway and he looked over at me. He smirked and deepened the kiss with the girl just to annoy me, making her moan. He winked at me and closed his eyes again, focusing on the girl. I was fuming. I wanted to go over there and drag that blonde bitch off him.

"I heard a few guys at the party on Friday say that he really is striaght. It does make sense since there are usually those two girls in his lap. Everyone else still thinks he's faking it. For now." Kristie said. Yeah, everyone might believe he was straight but I knew he wasn't. I knew for a fact he was in the closet. We all watched as the girl's fingers were tangled in his blonde hair and his hands were holding her hips. I didn't believe his straight routine for a second. You can't trick an actor into falling for your act. If he was straight I was a virgin. The choir geeks over on his side of the cafeteria payed no mind to their leader swapping saliva. Meanwhile my drama group was staring on in disgust just like me. I could hear some of the comments the people around me on my side made and they had me smirking in delight. The two "love birds" Suddenly remembered that humans need to breath. They pulled off one another and started gasping for air. They were about to go back to kissing when I decided to make my thoughts on the situation known.

(Scott's POV)

"Hey Scott, keep pretending you're straight and people might believe it one day!" I looked over to glare at Mitch. Those drama freaks of his were laughing while my choir group was glaring at them. Some groups of people in the back were already trading insults across the cafeteria. "Although, I am happy you finally worked that stick out your ass and remembered life is for the living." Mith continued. His brown eyes shined with amusement as he fixed his black hair like he always did. I rolled my eyes. He thought I was a tight ass because he once sat in a choir rehersal and said I was too strict. Unlike him, I don't have the luxury of lazing about, choir takes actual effort. He and his band of circus freaks thought they were all so great because they had to say some lines on a stage. Wow, so fucking difficult. I smirked at him and he immediately began glaring at me.

Mitch and me had been at war since sixth grade. I had been the star of the choir department and now I ran it. The same went for Mitch with his precious little circus freaks. This fued didn't just start with us though. My parents and his parents had been at war when they went to this school too. My parents were jocks his were artists so they were always fighting, even now when they were out of high school. Even his grandparents had been readers while mine had been mathletes. We had a long line of hate in our blood. Add in the fact that everyone from our parents to our teachers compared us all the time and you had the biggest rivalry ever made. There's even a story that says that when our mothers gave birth to us on the same day, they were rushed to the same birthing room because there was no other room available and the two were in competition to see who could give birth faster. Even when we were being birthed we were competing. To this day, noone knows who was the first one out. All anyone knows is that Mitch and I share a birthday.