Damon was about to place his hand on her hair when Stefan came over and touched his shoulder. He rolled his eyes and turned around.

"Brother, this better be good." He whispered.

"I just wanted to let you know that I compelled Justin's henchmen to not interfere in the match."

"Good."

He turned back to Merila but she had already went to the stage.

"Stef, I really like this girl."

"Tell me something I don't already know." 

Merila began to talk while Damon prepared to get ready.

"It has now come done to the final match. Damon verses Justin. As previously said tonight, the winner..." 

She trailed off when looking at Justin who was smiling perversely while Damon was smiling flirtatiously. 

"Will have me tonight

"Will have me tonight." She finished.

She than ended her speech with an insult directed at Justin.

 "Let the BETTER man win!"

She walked off the stage and the match began.

Through the match Justin and Damon fought hard. Stefan watched intently as his brother battled it out. Concealing his vampire abilities wasn't easy but unbeknownst to everyone Stefan had been helping Damon to win. By compelling each opponent into cheating or attempting to.

Abruptly Justin than landed on Stefan. Immediately one of Justin's henchmen came and got Stefan off of him.

Stefan quickly made eye contact with his brother. Damon than started to move his feet and punched Justin. He tried to reach for Damon shirt and he snatched his hand away.

"You planning on doing that with Merila?" Damon asked.

Justin growled at him and Damon smirked.

Than he punched Justin back in the direction where Stefan was. He made eye contact with him and than got back up and tried to kick Damon in his shin.

"Bold aren't we?" Damon remarked.

Quickly he punched Justin with his left and right fists and couldn't cover his face with his fists.

After five blows from both fists he had dropped to his knees exhausted.

The countdown started and Justin never once got up.

Damon raised his arms in victory and everyone cheered. Merila smiled, happy that Justin had been defeated. Stefan rushed to the stage and hugged his brother tightly.

"Thank you brother."

"You okay though Damon."

"Yes, where's Merila?"

They looked around and saw Merila was walking in their direction.

"How beautiful." Damon said smiling.

She smiled and placed her hand on his face.

 They were within inches of each other's lips until she felt someone grab her hand and than kicked Stefan. Immediately Stefan saw who it was.

"DAMON, IT'S JUSTIN!"

Quickly Damon saw Justin trying to leave with Merila and his henchmen gathered around him and Stefan. He quickly got up and he and his brother fought their way through the four guys.

Now that the crowd had disbanded it was safe for them to use their vampire abilities.

Stefan tackled two of the henchmen while Damon gouge out the third one's eyes and ripped his heart out. 

Justin refused to let Merila hand go as he was bringing her to his SUV. 

"No, No, NO! He won the match therefore I am giving myself to him tonight! You hear me?"

"NO, YOU BELONG TO ME!"

Justin's main henchman suddenly had appeared to him still and silent.

"Where are the others?" He demanded.

His henchman killed over face forward, his heart ripped out from behind him. Merila screamed after Justin finally let go of her hand.

Justin looked up and saw Stefan standing there.

"What's this? You AND your brother want her? OVER MY DEAD BODY." 

Stefan only smiled.

"You just spoke the words right out of my mouth."

Justin turned around and Damon grabbed hold of his neck, snapped it, and he fell.

Merila looked back at both brothers and than at Justin's deceased body.

Clearly they weren't like regular hommes and she was a bit concerned for her own safety.

"What ARE you guys anyways?"