Part 3

The other matches went on and Justin had been trailing but not too far behind Damon. 

Damon saw that each opponent was good, but none could outwit him. Each opponent had either tried to attack him with a prohibit move or worst. Despite that he won every single one.

Merila notice Stefan keeping close watch of Damon throughout all of his matches. She decided to walk over to him.

"You're brothers right?"

"Yes, Damon is the oldest."

Merila watched as Damon dodged his new opponent's blows.

"You know I had only met your brother tonight. He wanted to pick me up at the bar."

Stefan smirked.

"He's very flirtatious, I can guarantee that."

She became sad.

"After I told him I was a courtesan I thought he wouldn't give me a second look."

Stefan placed his hand on her shoulder.

"He and I were once in love with the same woman. She was a bit like a courtesan except she wasn't honest like yourself."

Merila realized than that Damon had been with femmes like her but valued quality along with looks.

"I do wonder how it is your brother is so strong. His skills are very impressive and he wasn't exaggerating."

Stefan smiled.

"Like he's immortal?"

"EXACTLY!"

Damon then punched his opponent in Stefan direction and he got up.

He landed on Damon and tried to choke him. Damon smirked and rolled away from him than knocked him out cold.

Like all the others this opponent not once got up during the countdown.

It had now come down to the final match between Damon  and Justin.

Merila was preparing to go back onto the stage when Damon came over.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Well, it looks like I'll be facing Mister "I'm Gonna Win" nutjob."

Merila laughed than notice he had not wiped his nose of some blood. She took out a Kleenex and handed it to him. A spark had passed through her once they made physical contact. She quickly turned away and he smiled.

"Did anyone ever told you how beautiful you look when you're being modest? Especially when you blush?"

"You really are flirtatious aren't you?"

"Plus handsome."

She moved closer to him.

"That too..."