"Allergies"

*Pickle POV* 

Beep-Beep Beep-Beep...  

"Agh" I sighed as turned over to turn off my alarm clock. I lied back down and put my head back to my comfy pillow. As I tried to drift back off to sleep, I could feel myself getting sleeper and sleeper and sleeper...  Until- 

 "Ouch!" I exclaimed as I sat up and held my head, it had felt like my brain was trying to pound it's way out of me. On top of that my head felt heavy extremely heavy. I thought out loud "Is this the universes way of telling me to get up?" I turned to my alarm clock it read "5:00 am" across it. "Well I might as just get up!" I thought to myself hoping my head pain would leave. I as got out of bed my head pain didn't leave, in fact I think it just got worse.  

I tiredly walked over to my closet to put on my slippers, then I tiredly stretched big mistake right there. It felt like the pain from my head somehow made it's way down to my body like some sort of express pain train. "Why?" I pondered out loud, lucky for my roommate and crush wasn't awake. "It's just my allergies they sometimes act up during spring!" I thought in a cheerful manner, as I made my way to the bathroom. Then I washed my face to get the sleep off of me, while thinking of my things I had planned for today.  

I walked back to my room fully awake now,  the pain was there every step of the way. I somehow managed to put my glasses on with my shaky hands, I even dropped them a couple of times. Then Buzz-Buzz Buzz-Buzz... the sound of my pickle phone nearly scared the living life out of me. I looked at the screen a text message in the racers group chat from Blaze sat there. I don't know why I'm in that chat I'm not even a racer, but we do have some interesting conversations in there. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the text in the group chat. 

Blaze: "Good morning guys! Good luck on the race tomorrow!" 

"Hmm.." I said quietly as I though of what to reply, I finally replied "Good luck on the race yourself!" 

I sighed as I glanced over at the clock that read "5:44" I knew if I wanted to make breakfast for Crusher I would have to move a bit faster, even if it hurt a lot. I rushed inside my closet and put on my magician outfit and apron. "Wait" I said out loud and gently set down my phone, I don't need that breaking again! I exited my room and quietly tip-toed past Crusher's room, I didn't think he'd wake up even if I didn't tip-toe he's a very deep sleeper, not to mention excellent snorer. I chuckled to my self, as I made my way to the kitchen. "5:50" the time on clock the read peering down at me as if it was trying to ruin my surprise.

 I sat on a bar stool for a second to think, "Hmm? What to make... What to make....?" I thought to myself. "I've got it!" I yelled as I got jumped up only to sit quickly back down. Oh boy jumping up was a bigger mistake. The pain from earlier made a come back just when I thought I could ignore it the whole day. It felt like I couldn't move, I didn't want to move. But I had to if i wanted to surprise Crusher I needed to move plus I didn't need or want him to worry about me. I peered up at the clock that now read "6:00". Crusher wakes up at six forty, and what I'm making for us doesn't take that much time. But starting early never hurt anyone right? 

... 

... 

...

"Finally" I said as I sighed, making breakfast was painful very painful, on top of that my body felt weak immensely weak. Also my head pain felt even worse, yet I still thought nothing of it. "Allergies! Just allergies this should end tomorrow!" I thought as I peered up at the clock that now read "6:40". Crusher should be waking up right about now, "I should probably clean up, to make it look nice for Crusher!" I thought to my self full of cheer! I groaned as I finally got my weak body to stop leaning on the counter, I took a deep breath then started  to clean up the mess I had made.