Chapter 5

Austin's POV............

I wake up, check the time, and it is 3:47. I still have a couple of hours with Ally maybe we could do something else, Wait in fact where is Ally? I get out of bed, put on some sweats, and run down stairs. I call out her name "Ally?" no answer, I call her name again "Ally?" 2 minutes later she comes out of the kitchen, dressed in one of my shirts and her underwear, and replies "ya?" "Allz when did you wake up and why are you down here?" I ask "I woke up 15 minutes ago and I remembered that we made a mess with the pancake mix so I came down to clean it." she says "oh....." I reply and continue talking "so.......do you think we should talk about what happened?" I ask "ya we should" she replies. We sit on the couch facing each other and I started talking "Ally what we did today was amazing and I don't regret doing it with you, I'm embarrassed to say this but you were my first and I hope you were my first to." I finish and she looks at me for a while but then she starts to talk "Austin I agree that it was amazing and I don't regret doing it with you either, you were also my first time but this was only a one time thing. We can't let this happen again. okay?" she says "your right Allz we can't let this happen again." I reply. We stand up and hug each other for 4 minutes then we slowly pull away, look in each others eyes, and kiss. At first it was a sweet, loving kiss but after time it turned into a deep, rough, and passionate kiss. I back her up against a wall and push her roughly against it still kissing her. I knew this was wrong but it felt so right, I pulled off the shirt she was wearing, she pulled down my sweats, and I started kissing from her mouth to her neck. I pulled down her underwear, picked her up, and carried her to the couch because my bedroom was to far from here. I lay her down and get on top of her, she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, I moan because of the feeling I get when I feel her naked body against my naked body. I thrust into her roughly and she moans my name "ohhhhh Austin....thrust harder" "god damn Ally your making me harder by the second...." I say thrusting harder "Faster Austin, Faster!" she moans and I go as fast as I can. I Thrust, and I thrust, and I thrust, waiting to have that shock again. Suddenly I felt the amazing feeling I've been waiting for, I started thrusting like a mad man, and I started to suck on her neck  " god damn Ally!!!!" I yell still thrusting into her. 20 minutes later I pull out of her, lay beside her, and we start talking about what just happened "Did we just-" "yup" I say interupting her "even though we said we wouldn't " "ya thats what we did" I finish. I look at her but she's not looking at me and I see a dark looking spot on her neck, I look closer and realize what it is, it was a huge hickey. "Ally i'm so sorry" I say "for what?" she replies "go to the bathroom and look at your neck" I say. She stands up, puts on one of my shirts, and go's to the bathroom " Austin im so dead if my dad see's this!" she complains "don't worry you can borrow some of my moms make-up." I say but continue talking "you know you look really hot in one of my shirts" I say wraping my arms around her waist, she smiles at me, kisses me, and leaves the bathroom but she says on the way out " I was hoping that I looked hot for you". I stare at her when she walks away mostly because she had no underwear on. 

End of Austin's POV...........

i hoped you liked the story!!!!!!!!

Auslly22 was here!!!!!