Jay, the most trusted and smart guy among all my men. He has never failed to amaze me with his intelligence. What he said could be the possibility too and no matter how feared I am in my country, I have never killed or invaded anyone's privacy for no reason.

"You are right Jay.But still we cannot just sit and do nothing about that guy. We keep looking and carry on with our works too. Sometimes we end up finding the things which we were looking for a long time just by luck." Everyone nodded their heads in approval. That guy is lucky I guess but I am sure I will find him one day. With all these thoughts in mind I dismissed the meeting and went back to our respective work.

I live in a country where no one cares who you are banging or who you are marrying, Me being a free bird I am, I love to explore as much as I can. So if you ask me what my sexuality is then I will just answer you that I am Forth and that's it.

I am not the kind of a guy who falls in love and does relationship stuff, I just bang and throw them away when I am bored with them. I even have threesome sometimes, some with both girls, some with both boys, some with one girl and a guy and some with transgenders too. I don't mind who the person is as long as sex is good and the thing I am banging is a human.

There are people who fuck non human things too, which in my opinoin is sick and the sign of mental health issue. I do not approve things like this and have fun killing with this kind of mentality. Those fuckers did not deserve to live.

It was the night time and I was sitting and thinking about that guy. It's been two weeks but we couldn't find him yet. It's not like he is our main priority, even if we end up capturing him, that jerk who got away from me is not going to get trapped again.

I heaved a sigh and got lost in the thoughts of that guy's body built. He was tall but shorter than me, had pale skin, raven black hair, lean figure and the perfect round ass.

Damn I want to smack that ass of his so hard!

Now I really need to find him so that I can go all the way with him and fuck him till my heart's content. I hope this dream of mine will become a reality soon.

With that man's thought in my mind I decided to call it a night and sleep for a bit.

Who would have thought I would end up having wet dreams about that faceless guy.

The morning came and today I have to go out of the town for some deal on land. As much as I love going to different places, I just hate travelling since it's super tiring when you are the one driving.

I can ask anyone to drive me back and forth but the deal I was going to do is a secret and no one knows about it except for me since it's personal and I don't share personal things with just anyone.

I know it will be dark by the time I will come back but it will be worth it. Today is a special day for me and I cannot miss a chance like this for anything.

After informing my men about my absence I left and reached the said place after three hours of driving. The deal was done and that land was all mine now. I couldn't be happier to have acquired the land of my dreams.

I decided to take some rest and fill my tummy before heading back to my place.

By the time I reached my city it was pretty late and the streets were almost empty. I already had dinner on my way, now all I had left to do was just go home and sleep the night out.