CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim

Start from the beginning

The portal closed and the two brothers fell onto the ground, gasping for air. Thor and Loki stood side by side while Ivana, get Jane to a safer place. "THOR! NO!" Ivana shouted when she saw him swinging his hammer. But it was too late because Thor had flown towards the monster.

With just a hand movement, Thor was thrown away. "Stay here. Don't go out." Ivana told Jane before she walks towards the fighting scene. With calm breathing, Ivana uses her hands to hold the monster before he could attack Thor. But unlucky for Ivana, she was attacked by another of Malekith's associates.

"Fuck, off!" Ivana kicked his head hard and took his gun before shooting him with the gun. "Ivana, get out of here," Loki told Ivana. "No. I'm not leaving without you two," Ivana said, throwing the gun away. "Oof, you're bleeding." Loki stretched out his arms to touch Ivana's wound on her forehead but was slapped.

"Thor," Ivana said before walking. Loki seemed to be distracted by his lover but luckily, Ivana doesn't get distracted. Thor was thrown away from the monster. Ivana noticed that Malekith's ship has left the place. Ivana and Loki, both fight their leftover enemies. Loki uses his bare hands and a dagger while Ivana uses her sorcerer. Magics.

"Loki! Get to Thor! I'll settle these!" Ivana told Loki. Loki nodded before running towards Thor. Ivana finished bringing the enemies down in 60 seconds. Wasn't a hard job if you know magics and could be invisible to your enemies. She thought it would be the last enemies she has to bring down but more was coming.

"Ugh, man! Come on. I need a rest too!" Ivana sighed before she continued fighting the aliens. She caught a glimpse of Thor and Loki fighting with the monster. With a loud thump of her feet, she brings down the enemies. Not only faint them but kill them in their heart. "Loki!" Ivana shouted before throwing him a long sharp weapon.

He took it and went behind the monster. Before another punch could be given to Thor, Loki pushed the weapon into the monster. Silence filled the moment. Ivana was sitting on her shin, exhausted from fighting her enemies. Her magic and her power make her exhausted more if she uses it.

The monster slowly turned to his right and Loki was there, standing, breathing rapidly. The action that the monster made a few seconds later made Ivana screamed in rage and revenge. She screamed until the whole soil created a big storm. Her eyes grew red and bright. Nothing more was in Ivana's mind but revenge and rage.

Ivana uses her power to keep the monster squished. It screamed loudly and sharp but Ivana didn't care. "I told you before, monster. You will pay for everything." Ivana said as she squished the monster more. "See you in hell, monster," Loki said before the monster realized, that Loki had put a dark portal behind him.

A second later, he was sucked into the portal in and out before vanishing. Ivana quickly stood up and ran towards Loki. "No, no, no. No, don't leave. Loki, don't try me." Ivana said as she took his hands. Thor ran towards the couple and fell on his knees. "Loki, stay. Loki!" Thor said.

Ivana looked at his wounds. It was bad. She laid her hands on his wound, bringing the pain away. Loki groaned as his skin turns white and his veins show. "Oh, you fool, you didn't listen," Thor said. "I know . . . I'm a fool. I'm a fool." Loki said. Ivana put her head on his chest as she sobbed.

"Stay with us, okay? Loki!" Thor said. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Loki mumbled. Thor shushed him. "It's all right. It's gonna be alright." Thor said as he looked at his brother. "I'll tell father what you did here today." Thor said. "I didn't do it for him," Loki said. Slowly, he closes his eyes. "Loki! Loki! No!" Ivana sobbed.

"No!" Thor shouted in devastation. Jane came out of her hiding place and saw her lover and friend, mourning for the loss of Loki. Jane watches as Ivana sobbed. She was so sad. The wind was blowing furiously. As if it knows that someone is mourning for somebody. After a while, Ivana told Thor, "You go with Jane. I will follow you later."

"What about you? We won't leave without you." Thor said. "Go to earth. Malekith will go there. Jane, the convergence. You know it. Erik Selvig is at your lab. Meet him. You know what to do. Go!" Ivana said to Jane. "Ivana," Thor said. "Go! I will meet you when my job here is done." Ivana insisted.

She then swirled her hands, meeting Thor and Jane together, and transported them into a cave far from where they were before. Ivana knows what should happen and what would happen. Ivana stood up from sitting on her shin and sighed. She stares at the dead body in front of her.