I

§.•'¨'°÷•..× ʀᴇᴅᴀᴍᴀɴᴄʏ §.•'¨'°÷•..×

Chapter 1

With eyes open, I lay with the pure darkness surrounding me. 'I should really stop staying up all night' I thought while Slowly getting up. I turn to face the small sized window near my bed and witness the steady patter of rain upon my window. The sound brings a calmness to my mind, drifting me away to a world of zero worries.

In just mere seconds the sound of my extremely annoying alarm is heard snapping me back to reality. I don't really see the point in even setting an alarm considering that I can barely sleep at night but I still set it in hopes that one day I will be able to.

After sitting there for a few more minutes, I decide to get up and start getting ready for another day. I take a shower, get dressed and head downstairs and be greeted by, yet again, silence.

My parents are currently on a business trip abroad which is why I'm home alone. Well, considering that I'm always here by myself, I find it more easier to keep myself company. No wait, I sometimes hang out with the cleaning lady........ but she's very difficult to talk to since she can barely hear anything I say.

I look outside the kitchen window to see that the light rain had become more fiercer. With its serenade on the roof and steady drumming on the windows.

-Time skip-

I was now sitting in math class, trying not to fall asleep as the soft voice of Mr. Park echoed through the large classroom. Its hilarious how I cant seem to sleep at night but as soon as I get into in this class I feel as though I could sleep for 10 thousand years.

I sat at the back of the classroom, close to the window so I could watch the rain hit and fall at the window sill. I suddenly feel something hit my head, I turn arrive and notice the girl who had just thrown a paper ball at me; she sat with her long dark hair brushing her face . As soon as I looked at her, she turned to her friends and they all began to snicker quietly. Without even opening the crushed paper, I tucked it into my desk and I could hear an annoyed sound coming from the teenager just a few seats from me however I just ignored it and placed my head onto the table.

After the extremely boring math session, it was now time for lunch and Everyone rushed to the cafeteria; each of the violently pushing their chairs and bumping into tables in the process. With my head still laid onto the wooden surface, I didn't even notice that the girl from before was now standing close to me with her entourage surrounding her tiny figure. She immediately griped my hair and pulled my head upwards in order for me to face her.

"So you ignored the present I gave you during math huh?". With frustration she held my hair more tightly and pulled me upwards more violently causing me to fall hard onto the cold ground. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!" she shouted as she picked up some books that were placed neatly on someone's desk and threw them at me. "You're pathetic..... Now get up and buy our lunches". she continued while laughing with her friends.

Hearing those words, I quickly got up and began to make my way out of the classroom. "oh and don't forget Kim Y/N.. You're coming with us today yah?"

- Time skip-

It was now the end of the school day and I was now being forced to follow Park Yejin and her crew. She had told me that she had gotten a surprise for me but knowing how she is, excitement was something that I was not feeling at the moment. Before the 'Big surprise', they took me to the nearest café and told me that they were hungry; which meant that I would have to buy things for them to eat.

The coffee shop was filled with people sitting at the rich deep brown tables chatting and joking around. Lost in my own thoughts, I was brought back to reality by the continuous tapping on my shoulder. "You brat, stop staring at absolutely nothing you look like an idiot", she slowly brought her index finger to my hair and began twirling it. "That hair style makes you look so ugly, you should consider chopping it all off", her sentence made the group begin to giggle. Before she could continue, it was now time to pick up what I had ordered.

Walking as fast as I could in order to reach the lady at the counter, I accidently bump into someone. Glancing up, I immediately clear my throat when I notice who I had just bumped into.  "I'm so sorry ", I apologies, bowing my head. The tall boy then replies with "its alright, its my fault too", and begins to chuckle. Turning to face the table which the girl were sitting at, I see that the nasty girl had began to send me death glares, so I sigh and apologies to the boy once more and walk away.

"What took you so long you brat?", the horrible girl said as soon as I stood next to her. She then grabbed my wrist securely and began to squeeze it with force. "Did I tell you you could talk to people?" she asked,  and with that she began to drag me to a surprise destination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there,

I haven't been posting a lot on Wattpad and I am so sorry for that. I am sorry to announce at eccedentesiast has come to an end due to the fact that I cannot think of anything to write about.  But I am determined to write this new book for you all.

I don't really like how I wrote the first chapter but I would like to know what you all thought of it. By the way, I will also try my best to upload a new chapter every week.

I hope that you all enjoy this new story and this is all for this chapter <3

Bye Bye,

                                - _sunghoonie