WJWBWIWBWJ

HELLO I AM TRULY SORRY I WILL DO THE OTHER REQUESTS I PROMISE! I DO HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW, BUT I WILL TRY TO GET THEM DONE AFTERWARDS!SORRY AGAIN

○°SHUICHI'S P.O.V°○

"Hey Kiibo!" I said smiling as I waved him over towards the table. I was eating there with Maki, Kaede, Kaito, Miu and Kokichi. He smiled and walked over to the table. "Speaking of Kiiboy.." Kokichi said. "-what if he's not even a robot!" Miu continued. Kiibo froze.. he looked- tense..

"It is possible.. but if so, why wouldn't he just speak to us instead of using the bot?" Maki said. "Maybe he's shy!" Kaede chimed in. "Y-Yeah! Or maybe I'm just really a robot and you guys shouldn't be questioning i-it!" Kiibo said, quickly.

We all looked towards him. He looked anxious..
"Are you alright, Kiibo?" I asked. Kaede got up and hugged him then sat back down, it looked as though she was hoping he felt better.

"I-I'm fine! I-I just uhm..n-need to go to the bathroom?--" Then he ran off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Robots don't piss.." Kokichi said, rubbing his fingers on his chin.

"HEY! IS THAT MY HAT?!-"
Kokichi giggled and ran off with Miu.

{◇KIIBO'S P.O.V◇}

HDH9H2D2UE9DOUWEHDOUE2H8H32F8UWEBFU9EWH9HDC9USHCI9HW9ICHE9ICHW9JDCB9JDHFJ9WHF9IWDH9IEHF9HF9JHWR9JBFJ9REF9IERNFI0REBFEI0HFI0REHFI0HWRI9FHER9HFR9WUHFU9RWPJHWR9HFER9HD9WUHFPJWDHFJOHER9JFNEROJFHER9JFNRE9JFHJORHF9JREHF9UEHRF9HERFU9HER9UEFEEU9HF9UEEHFRI9HR0IFHEI0HREI0HFR0IHERF9UEHRU9EFHU9RE9UFFU9REHF9IRHFI9RRHER0IRFNER0IFHJ9E9IRHI9FHI0EHFEI9WRHF0UWHRPFJPRWHFPWHRPUFNPWRURFNUPFNRPUWRNPJERNPUREHVOREBPUBRUOBE9BFJPBFNJPWNJJPBJPJBO

THEY CAN'T KNOW! HOW DID KOKICHI AND MIU FIGURE IT OUT?!-

Maybe I should just.. turn off the bot and go to sleep.. yeah ill just sleep..

◇The next daybwc8bdsq9un◇
(Still kiibo :])

I woke up and got into a new pair of clothes. I just hope they don't ask about the human thing again today..

I sent the bot off to the dining area and sat back into my bed.

[*☆*KAITO'S P.O.V*☆*]

"Shuichi! Come on, I see him!" I said. We had been planning to see if it was true.. the whole human controlling kiibo thing- so we have decided to ask and if it is true, we're hoping to meet him! Shuichi sat down and watched the doors as Kiibo walked into the room.

I waved him over and he sat down. "So Kiibo.." "huh?" "Is it true? The thing we talked about yesterday??" My sidekick asked. "Oh shut up, emo boy! Of course it's true! We thought of it, and we're geniuses!" Kokichi said giggling.

Shuichi rolled his eyes and looked back at Kiibo.

Kiibo nodded, confirming that he was human. Kokichi and Miu gasped. "NO WAY- WE WERE RIGHT?-" He said.

I laughed and looked at the robot.
"Could we meet you tomorrow? Yknow like.. you-you, not like just your bot??"
I asked.

He hesitated but nodded. I saw Shuichi smile so I did as well.

"When?" He asked. "Maybeee.... 3:30pm?" Kaede said. He nodded, smiling.

We all continued talking and went on a walk around the place. Eventually we got back to the eating area, and we all decided to watch some movies in my room.