Different Paths

~Monday~ 

The large auditorium was packed with families and soon to be graduated students that couldn't wait to see what was next for their lives. Two of these young adults  was Pamela Martinez and Tyler Smith who have been best friends since the 3rd grade. 

As names were being called Tyler couldn't help but admire Pamela's beauty as she waited by the stage patiently. 

Tyler's Mind: Today is the day that I need to finally tell Pam my feelings...but what if she doesn't feel the same way? I couldn't imagine not having her in my life. 

Pamela looked through the crowd until she spotted Tyler in the back of the auditorium with a big smile on his face and the two exchanged thumbs up as she was called on stage.  Tyler snapped a photo before walking toward the stage area to give Pamela a hug as she stepped down.

Tyler: We finally made it! 

Pam: I am so glad that I don't have to think about AP Biology ever again.

Tyler: *Chuckling* Or history.

Pam:  We still meeting at your house tonight for Raw?

Tyler: Of course, We have watched it together for a decade. 

Pam: *Smiling* Perfect. I'm going to swing over to my house to change then I will meet at your house. 

Tyler: Sounds like a plan.

~Time skip to Tyler's house~

Tyler: Have you told your parents that you plan to train to become a wrestler? 

Pam: I told them this morning  and they were not really happy that I had no plan to go to college. They think I am throwing my future away. 

Tyler:  *Surprised* They should support you in chasing your dreams. 

Pam: You know better than anyone that I am going to do everything I can to get to the WWE. I can't see myself doing anything else. 

Tyler: That's the right mentality to have, WWE would be crazy to not want you. 

Pam: Thank you Tyler! So what are your plans now that you are graduated?

Tyler: I don't know quite yet. I think I am going to talk to a counselor about my career path.

PAM: You should come train with me...we always talked about going to the WWE together for years.

Tyler: We both know that I don't have any talent to be able to do that.

Pam: *Playfully punches his arm* Don't say that! You can do anything you put your mind to.

Tyler and Pam started to pretend to wrestle as they waited for Raw to start. Tyler allowed Pam to pin him to the floor for the three count. As they were laughing Tyler got lost in a trance of her beauty.

Tyler's mind: Tell her! You won't get a better shot then now.

Pam: *noticed Tyler was deep in thought* Penny for your thoughts?

Tyler: Oh uhh.. nothing really. I wanted to tell...

Before he could finish what he wanted to say Pamela's phone rang and she lit up when she seen who was calling.

Pam: Ohh Aaron is calling! *stood up* Let me know when the show starts.

He watched Pam answering the phone as she excitedly left the room while he just laid there looking up at the ceiling.