𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚝.𝟷

NOT PROOF READ

Never had you'd ever thought this day would come. Visiting your wife every month at the cemetery. Cleaning off her tombstone and replacing the old flowers with new ones.

Teyana Taylor

The love of your life. Your child's mother.

You guys used to be the power couple. Before Teyana was killed she was a drug dealer.

She was well known every where. Once people found out you guys were dating they gave you the name "princess". And according to them you were the "hood princess". Every since then the name stuck

It's been 5 years since her death. 5 years on sorrow and tears. 5 years of pain and 5 years of missing her. 

Our baby girl Junie was two years old when she passed. It was hard at first. She would ask where was her mama or when would she get home. There was no goof way to tell your two year old that on of her parents are gone.

She's 7 now and she understands things very clear now. You told her last year. She really didn't know how to react. You could tell she was sad. She thought that she may have left her. The older she got the more assumptions she made.

Today is baby girls birthday. You can't believe that you have an 8 year old.

-

You remember that day like it was yesterday. Teyana left you a note. You remembered being so confused. Of course Tey would do romantic things but that note left a bad feeling in your heart. And soon after you got the news that turned your whole world upside down.

Flashback

Dear Y/N,

Hello my love, I know your not used to this and your probably wondering why do I have you reading this letter. I just want to remind you how deep my love runs for you. Falling in love with you was like holding a candle, you light up my world and everything around you. When I look at all the years we've been together a smile immediately comes to my face. Through all the ups and downs we've been through, one of the things that has remained constant is my love for you. I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh. And how your nose crinkles when you tell your corny jokes.

My love for you only grew stronger. You welcomed our beautiful baby girl into this world and I am very thankful for that. She may look exactly like me but she is very intelligent like her mommy. You are a great mother and I know that your are going to do everything in your power to make sure our little Junie Bee succeeds. You had her whole life planned out since she was in the womb. When I look at all the years that have passed my hearts swells. If I were to leave this earth today or tomorrow it will be with no regrets only with they certainly that you are the person I am meant to be with. Y/N you and Junie are my all and I will love you forever. Love you forever and always baby girl.

Sincerely,

Tey

Flashback over

You know when people say "their not gone. They will always be with you"

Well that felt so real to you. It would always feel like someone was watching you. It was weird. Like it was your guardian angel or something

Y/N's POV

" You ready to go Junie Bee" I ask her as she straightens out the flowers that laid on the grave

" Yes mommy. I hope she likes the flowers" she told me and I smiles

"Me too bubba" I said.

There goes that feeling again. I turn around to see if someone's watching but it was no one there.

"Come on baby" I take her hand and we walk back to the car.

                                ****

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" everyone say to Junie as we surround the table

"Come June bug make a wish" I encourage her and she closes her eyes for a moment an opened them to blow out her candles.

Everyone cheered and clapped for her and I helped her cut her cake.

-

It had begin to get late and we were cleaning up all the decorations.

The only people who were here were Tey's closest friends who I eventually came closer to over the years

" Yo Princess can I talk to you for a minute" Iman asks and I nod. He walks me outside  on the porch

" Wassup" I ask him and he looks at me nervously

"I don't really know how your going to feel about this. " he says and I frown

" What are you talking about" I cross my arms

" There's no good way to tell you this but" he backs up and motions for someone

Once the person comes around the corners I could've sworn I was about to pass out

"Hey Y/N" she says

                 ________________

What do you think?

Finally a Teyana Taylor one-shot

Pt.2?

Comment&Vote