06.

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

chapter six ;
teasing&the messages.

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

real life !
-

"so.." apollo cleared his throat as he washed his hands, glancing over at his sister who was eating their pizza. "that ranboo guy? when were you gonna tell me?"

"tell you that i have a new friend?"

"yup."

"when we were done being on a call.." star laughed, cleaning the corners of their mouth with a napkin. "i just started talking to him."

"oh talking? you mean like, talking talking?"

"no! i mean like, friend-wise. i barely met him the other day. we started texting is what i meant."

"mmm got it," apollo nodded as he leaned against the kitchen counter, wiping his hands dry with the kitchen towel. "well enough of this boy, and onto a man, gabe is coming today."

"what time? i might stream so i don't wanna be rude and like.. y'know disregard him because he's very nice.."

"i don't know, later..we're going to have a movie night."

star holds back the urge to tease their brother, "mmm well i don't wanna third wheel so..."

"you won't be third wheeling! we're not even dating!" apollo protests, cheeks heating up with embarrassment.

"right well the shade on your cheeks say otherwise," they chuckle as they pick up their plate and walk over to the sink. "y'know you can't lie to me, it's so obvious you like him dude."

"pshh.. no.."

"right, well, when he comes over tell him i said hi and i wish i could crash this date you two are having."

"it's not a date."

"date or not, please make popcorn and leave some for me?"

"you're being a brat, why would i do that?" apollo joked as he watched his sister wash their dish.

"because you love me," they defended, "also i'm not being a brat i'm just saying!"

°∘❉∘°

twitter !
-

toe | plutostar
HI IM LIVE! JOIN!!! twitch.tv/plutostar :]

|
andrew | andrew
i am literally running

|
maddy | maddymybae
OFC YESSSSS

|
ash | ash
YOOOOOOO

°∘❉∘°

real life !
-