"Seriously? I'll cut them again," Connie reached for the scissor but you pushed it away from him. You shook your head to signal that he didn't need to anything else.

"No, it's fine," you waved your hand in front of him as you jumped off the counter and fully spun your body around to face the mirror to check out your hand again. It's not that bad? is it? you thought to yourself as you stroked your bangs with your fingers.

"Can we go skating now?" Connie extended his arm out as he slowly turned the door knob, still having his eyes darted at you.

"You know I can't skate."

"That's why I'm here," he beamed at you and walked out your bathroom to grab his skateboard that he left beside your bed. His skateboard was black, scratched up and had ripped off, pealed stickers on the back. Yours on the other hand was white with green graffiti words on the back. You couldn't skate, yet you begged your mom to get you one just to be twinnem with Connie.

Connie hopped on one foot as he hurriedly tied his shoelaces. You slipped on your dirty checkered vans and grabbed your skateboard, following Connie out of your room.

"Do we have to go to the skatepark?" you twirled a strand of your curls with your finger after closing your front door. Connie jumped down the three steps, his feet landing on the concrete. He spun around and held his skateboard by his hip.

"Uh duh," Connie walked beside you as the both of you walked down the sidewalk to the direction of the nearest skatepark, "What's wrong with the skatepark?"

"Well," you looked at your shoes, your hair hitting the side of your face. You mumbled lowly, "The skaters there...are intimidating."

Connie exhaled a sharp laugh and stared at you with his mouth parted into a smile, not believing that you find some random skaters intimidating.

"It's not funny," you hit his shoulder and pulled onto your sleeve to cover your mouth. Connie almost stumbled but caught his balance real quick.

"You'll be fine," Connie wrapped his arms around you and pulled you down a bit so you could be at his height level.

No, no I won't be fine, You repeatedly pulled your sleeves, and fidgeted with your hair as you thought about people watching you struggle to skate. You hated having attention and eyes being brought to you.

Connie wasn't too bright to realize how anxious you get when it comes to skating in a public skatepark. Time to time you would pretend to be tired and sit back to watch him instead so you didn't have to skate.

"Okay, how exactly are they intimidating?"

"Dude just look at them," you looked at Connie, your hands moving around as you spoke, "They call anyone posers, they're probably laughing and akekeing in their heads about how I fell on my ass."

"Falling is normal Y/n, promise no one talks about it," Connie laughed and patted the top of your head before moving his arm away from your figure. You twisted your puckered lips to the side as you dragged your skateboard behind you.

Connie placed his skateboard out in front of him and positioned his foot before swiftly moving his other foot across the concrete to push himself on his skateboard. He crouched down just a bit before doing an ollie.