"Nonsense — we'll be back soon enough," He insisted softly, now smiling and reaching over to pinch her cheek before she swatted at his hand, "you just try not to stun another student and get yet another detention."

"No promises," She hummed, bidding them both a goodbye as they stood from their spots to join their respective group of friends – waving before they both were disappearing out the Great Hall's exit.

It was barely a couple of minutes after they had left, along with most others, two figures suddenly plopped down on either side of her. George and Fred had flashed their signature smiles, the elder twin serving himself some cereal while the younger took bacon and eggs onto his plate.

"Morning, best friend," George greeted as he soon as he was munching on some bacon, "ready for our darling trip down to Hogsmeade on this fine day?"

"Actually—"

"Our plan is to go a bit later on," Fred interjected mindlessly, peeking into his pouch of coins, "far less foot traffic, you see. Easier to get around and a lot less shoving in the shops."

"That's a good idea," Rebecca mused quietly, finishing off her toast and the last of her coffee, "I hope you lot have a grand ol' time."

"You aren't joining us?" He questioned, his head tilting slightly in confusion as George made a noise of protest.

"I haven't got permission," She shook her head, still giving them both a small smile, "and my mother always said it's just safer to be in the castle – more so with the likes of Sirius Black running around now."

"That's rubbish," George frowned, nearly pouting as he crossed his arms childishly, "we're surrounded by hundreds of dementors and — wait, yeahhh...no, that'd surely sound horrid to any parent."

"But I've just seen your brother walk down towards the carriages," Fred murmured, earning a pointed look from his own brother behind her turned head.

"If you'll excuse me gentlemen, since I'm finished here, I'll be off now," Rebecca uttered, standing awkwardly from her seat to take a step back, "plenty of homework to catch up on before Monday, you see – but have a nice time."

With a wan smile, and a quick escape from the Great Hall – shuffling towards the entrance hall, she watched as plenty of students laughed and chatted their way down towards the carriages alongside their friends, siblings, and significant others. The Hogwarts' caretaker, Filch, was off towards the side of the doors, checking off names from a long scroll as he eyed each student suspiciously. Before she could get too far passed the archway, a tall, broad shouldered figure jogged up to her. His dark auburn hair smashed under a Slytherin hat as his lips curled upwards in a smile in spotting her.

"Weren't you supposed to be on carriage down towards the village by now?" Rebecca questioned, cocking up a single eyebrow.

"I forgot to give you something, and I had to run back to my dorm to grab it," Roan smiled, holding out a thin, large square out, "thought you might like it – I bought it off some Hufflepuff who said it wasn't 'proper' music for just a couple sickles."

"You didn't—" She let out a breath, eyes wide as she reached forward to grasp the vinyl record, "how'd you know?"

"You and Adrie never stop going on and on about all those muggle bands," He hummed, clearly amused as he watched her eyes scan A Day at The Races, "figured you could use another one to go on about."