elucidate

elucidate; verb: make something clear; explain.

i used to ask a lot of questions. my parents would always get so mad when i asked them things and they had to elucidate it to me.

i have stopped asking questions now. instead, i keep to myself and further my research in my own time. it doesn't take away from anyone else's thinking process if i do it my way.

-Logan <3

"We should go to a party." Sarah suggests.

Topper and Rafe had just gone home. Sarah and I were sitting in my room.

"I would have to ask Maya."

"Come on, live a little." She smiles.

"Fine."

We start escaping off the balcony when a knock hits my door.

"Shit. Sarah, wait here." I whisper.

She nods and hides outside.

"Come in!" I yell.

Maya walks into my room with a basket of clothes.

"Where's Sarah?" Maya asks. She begins putting my clothes in my dresser.

"She went home. She wasn't feeling well." I lie.

I always hated lying, especially to Maya. She was always so kind to me and my siblings. We didn't deserve her.

"Oh. I didn't hear her leave."

"It's a big house." I smile.

It was. When I was younger, I began realizing that my family had such a large house-- even compared to the rest of the Kooks.

"Okay, bye." She smiles as she leaves.

I let out a big breath of relief.

"Come on, L. Let's go!"

There was always a party around here somewhere. Tonight our party of choice was a kegger, hosted by the one and only JJ Maybank.

"Stick to one drink tonight, Sarah." I suggest. "You have no clue what's in these drinks."

"I know. Okay, go talk to people or something." She smiles before walking away, leaving me alone.

"Wow. Thanks." I mumble.

"Talking to yourself, Dellmore?" A voice whispers from behind me.

Their breath creeps up my neck and tickles me a little.

I turn around and notice a tall boy standing, smiling.

"JJ." I smile.

"Logan."

"What's up?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I'm taken back a little. What did he just say?

I always thought JJ was attractive, don't get me wrong, but did he really just ask me that?

"Yes." I say slowly, unsure of what I was dragging myself into.

"Wanna have sex?"

"Bold." I smile.

"You know me." He laughs.

I debated a bit.

"You know what, why not?"

"Cool. Come with me."

I do as I'm told and follow the blonde boy. He takes me fsr from the party and into a vehicle.

I've had sex before-- sometimes willingly. I didn't have a problem pleasing JJ's needs, he did ask if it was okay.

He starts driving the car. "Wait, JJ. I thought we were gonna-- you know."

"I thought we should do it somewhere private."

"Oh."

The sun was beginning to set when we arrived at a small ledge over the ocean. I remember coming here with Topper every summer to jump off the side. His mom used to get so pissed at us, soon we stopped telling her and just went to my house. Maya never had a problem with us being kids.

"This is beautiful, JJ."

"It is."

"So, elucidate this for me, why do you want to have sex with me?"

"Stop asking questions." He smiles before pressing his lips against mine.

It's almost like steam starts rising in the vehicle. The passion and gravitation I have for this guy I barely knew, was beyond my understanding.

I wrap my legs against his torso, and we start kissing with more passion.

"Hold up. Two things." JJ says, pulling away from me.

"What?"

"Are you on birth control, or do we need a condom?"

"I'm on the pill."

"Cool." He smiles. "Wanna move move the back?"

We had taken his van, to be honest, I don't know if it was his or someone else's. All I know is he and his friends drive everywhere in this thing.

We both smile and begin kissing again.

I have never had a real boyfriend before. Although, I'm pretty sure Kelce might think we're together.

I know JJ wasn't looking for a girlfriend. He just wanted to hookup with some random girl then ditch her, that's what most guys wanted.

It's better to not get too attached, right?