Jayson fished his phone in his bag and dialed his dad number.

"Hello dad?"

"What is it?"

"Nothing much dad, my friend is rejecting my offer to him that I will treat him."

"Then?"

"He said that you gave my allowance to me only so I should spend it to my self, but I want to treat him foods."

"Then tell to your friend that it's okay, I'm okay with it, remember share your blessings."

"Thanks dad bye!"

"Bye Jay! Be careful okay?!"

"Yes dad I love you!" Jayson dropped the call

"See? My dad is okay with it so we should buy our snack before we headed to locker room."

While they are buying foods in the Jayson felt dizzy. After a while Chad also felt dizzy. Then they heard a creaking sound.

JACKSON's PoV

"Dude! Check the Acoustic Drum, then I'll check my keyboard" Jackson as they are preparing for their free concerts near the beach side.

"Are you ready guys?"

"Yes! Manager! We were very ready!" The band said.

"Good-luck guys!"

After a few minutes they start hitting their own instruments that making a beautiful sounds, they were happy. But then it suddenly stopped, bcuz the electricity that powering those instruments got cut off.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Jackson is in front of his senior and fellow doctors, saying his oath,

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.....

As he was saying the end of the oath when the power went out. Then the emergency lights turned on. And start hearing a creaking sound

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gulf was in the meeting with the new doctors that he called, mew is there. Listening to what was gulf saying.

Then he saw gulf suddenly sat on his feet, he was worried so he stand up but then he stopped, when he noticed that the water in the glass was moving back and forth.

Furnitures inside the Meeting room are violently moving, glass, chandeliers, Awards, are continuously falling and shattered all around.

So he run up to get Gulf and hid them self under the table.

Gulf is crying, he was broke down, he himself isn't worried for his safety, he was under the table but his mind is flying everywhere,

He was thinking about Jayson, Jackson. And Kirby.
But he was more worried to Jayson, he was far from him.

Thats all on his mind, He thought that he was already prepared, but he wasn't.

After the violent ground shaking, gulf and Mew immediately rundown using stairs to go to the auditorium where Kirby was.

Thankfully Kirby was safe, he didn't get any minor injuries. Gulf calm a bit, but  his 2 out of 3 son are missing.

"He then checked the Line connection but it isn't working. So Kirby, Mew, and Gulf went outside,

But before that Gulf And Mew Deployed those 25 Teams that they prepared.

The 3 of them suddenly stopped when they reached the entrance door.

What they saw is scary, tall building are taking down, fire are everywhere, houses are destroyed, a lot of people are bleeding. Even their hospital building isn't in the good term. Big cracks are on the walls.

Big fissures on the ground. It feels like if you see those in your self you will wish that you didn't born in that Era.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mew! I think I-I shouldn't le-leave thi-this! Hospital! I-I-i can't"