CHAPTER 21

Heyyaaaa guyssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

kaise ho aap sab??????

I hope you missed me🥺🥺🥺

toh chalo Pehle aapna update padhlo fir aage ki baatein karte hai

Let's Start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________________________

Gill's took the leave without even letting Sid meet HIS Naaz which made both of them sad but Sid thought of something asked Chacha ji who was sitting on the window side of the car...

Sid- Chacha ji mein aapko chodne aao?? Aaplog bore bhi ho jaoge mein aapse baat karta rahunga toh aapki entertainment bhi ho jayegi..

While Mahi came and hold his ears which made Sid shout out of pain..

Sid- Aaahhh.... Bhabhiiiiiii lag raha hai chodo pls..

Mahi- Haa aur jo tu kar raha tha.. Abb aapki mulakat Shehnaaz se sidhe shaadi ke mandap pe hogi.. Yeh jo chalaki hai na aapke bhaiya ne bhi kiya tha..sab pata hai mujhe..

While Jay looked at her shocked..

While others were having very hard time to control their laughs..

With this the Gill's went home and Shukla's went back to their rooms to rest..

after that they had their dinner with Jay teasing Sid and banters of Tara..

AT NIGHT

It was the most difficult night for Sid and Naaz and well they knew this week is whole night is gonna be the most difficult part of their day..

In those two months they got habituated to each other which made very difficult to survive without each other...

But they both knew they can't help it...tge rituals cannot be overlooked...

With Shehnaaz in his mind Siddharth slept holding his pillow between his arms as if it was HIS Naaz..

While the other side Shehnaaz cannot sleep...no matter how much she tried she failed miserably huffing she got up from her bed she went to her terrace which decorated beautifully with all her favourite flowers like lilly and dahlia..
(Maine bahut khoja picture but nai mila isiliye aaplog imagine hi karlo)

The decorations just looked surreal.. She was finally realising what will the outcome of marriage and can you guess what was the most dreading part of this marriage was?

For Sana or you can say for every girl who is or going to be married is leaving her house..her people, who had the power to comfort her even with their mere presence.. Before meeting Siddharth her life was sorted.. She had a family, her chacha ji, her chachi ji, and her soul sister,her chotti...

But after meeting Siddharth she realised that what is called love.. Thinking of Siddharth she had a huge and peaceful smile on her face..

A person was looking at her while she was just lost in her thoughts unaware of its presence..

Seeing Shehnaaz smiling so peacefully made that person very happy with the decision he was gonna take and confirmed that he was taking a right decision..

Soon with Siddharth in her mind she retreated back to the bed as from tomorrow her life is gonna start changing for its betterment..

THE NEXT DAY