Reboyama Enters!

Tsuna woke up to the familiar feeling of killing intent before getting hit on the head by the too-familiar green one-ton mallet.

"Owwww! Reborn!" Tsuna rubbed the side of his head where he got hit and looked toward the small fedora-wearing hitman with the Leon mallet in hand. Tsuna could tell his tutor was enjoying the feeling of beating Tsuna. 'Sadist.'

"Dame-Tsuna, you should watch what you say towards the #1 hitman. I might have to up your training." Reborn had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he looked away from Tsuna and made his way to the bedroom door. Tsuna shivered, noticing the change in Reborn's eyes before he was hit once again on his head by none other than his lovely tutor.

"Dame-Tsuna, you're going to be late. Mafia bosses are never late." Tsuna almost screamed when he looked at the clock. Reborn was right, like always, he was going to be late. And being late meant being bitten to death by his Cloud guardian, Hibari Kyoya.

Tsuna hurriedly put on his school uniform before running downstairs barely avoiding tripping on the last step. He ran into the kitchen to see his mom already making breakfast while Lambo, I-pin, and Fuuta were eating their own plates, except Lambo who kept trying to steal from I-pin and Fuuta's plate.

Fuuta noticed Tsuna first.

"Good morning Tsuna-nii!"
"Morning Tsuna-nii."
"Tsuna-nii! Bow down to the great Lambo-sama!"

Tsuna could only sweatdrop at the Bovino child's antics.

"Oh, Tsu-kun. You better hurry and eat before you become late." Nana glanced towards Tsuna who was trying to eat his breakfast, trying.

Reborn was already seated way before Tsuna and before the brunette could take a single bite of his eggs they were snatched from him by none other than his tutor. Tsuna only gave out a sigh before only grabbing his toast and excusing himself.

"See you later Kaa-san!"

"Ah, wait! Tsu-kun!"

"Huh?"

Tsuna stopped in front of the door. Nana came toward him with some Bentos wrapped up neatly. She handed them over to her son who only looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"Make sure to share these with your friends. Tell them it's a thank you present from me who appreciates them being friends with my lovely Tsu-kun." Nana smiled sweetly at her son who had grown a deep shade of red.

"Mou~, Okaa-san." Tsuna pouted toward his mother who only smiled sweetly at him. Nana ruffled Tsuna's hair before telling him to have a safe trip.

Tsuna exited his house only to be greeted by two very familiar faces by the gate.

"Good Morning Tenth!"
"Yo! Mornin' Tsuna!"

Tsuna smiled fondly at the two who only blushed at the brightness of the brunette smile.

"Good Morning Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto!"

Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto began walking to school while talking about anything and everything. Of course, Gokudera would occasionally argue with Yamamoto who laughed it off with his carefree attitude. Tsuna would always end up telling Gokudera to calm down and received countless strings of apologies from the silver-haired bomber.

"Anyway, Tenth! Have you seen Reborn? I didn't see him today." Gokudera looked around as to prove his point.

"Hayato's right. I don't see the kid anywhere."

"Bastard..." Gokudera was about to argue with Yamamoto again but stopped when he noticed his precious Tenth become quiet.

"Tenth...? Are you okay? Are you sick! Or hurt!"

"G-Gokudera-kun! Calm down, I'm fine! I was just thinking. I mean I saw Reborn at the breakfast table but I didn't see where he went to after that since I was late to school...again."

"Maa, I'm sure the kid's okay. He is pretty strong." Yamamoto reasoned trying to ease Tsuna before the brunette could get worried.

"Yeah, I know. I shouldn't be worried but I just can't stop myself." Tsuna looked down. Gokudera was worried about his friend and was about to say something only to be interrupted by a very familiar voice.

"Herbivores, for being late I'll bite you to death." Tsuna only realized then that he had been so caught up in chatting with Gokudera and Yamamoto that he forgot he was running late.

"Wait, Hibari-san! Please at least spare my mom's cooking!" Tsuna put the Bentos behind him, using his body as a shield.

"Hn. I'll excuse it this once. Next time won't be so easy." Hibari glared at Tsuna before walking away to bite any other herbivores who were late or disrupting the peace in Namimori.

Tsuna let out a sigh of relief as his body visibly relaxed. He kept on walking with his best friends toward their homeroom.

Tsuna slid open the door to homeroom only to be met with an angry Nezu-sensei who was beyond furious.

"Dame-Tsuna! You're late! Not that I expect you to be early but I will not allow you to be late again! You should learn from me, an elite!" Some of Tsuna's classmates laughed at the insult. Some people weren't very pleased though upon hearing their precious friend being insulted.

"What did you say you pathetic excuse of a teacher! I'll blow you to bits!!!" Gokudera brought out his dynamites and was ready to follow through with his threat.

"Calm down Gokudera-kun. It's fine. Nezu-sensei has a point, I'm always late anyway." Tsuna put his hand on Gokudera's arm while giving him a reassuring smile. Gokudera gave one last glare toward Nezu, who was scared to the bone from Gokudera's threat, before putting his dynamite away and walking to his seat. Tsuna also walked toward his seat while Yamamoto only gave a stern glare toward the teacher who flinched at the murderous intent. The class resumed with Nezu talking about himself and how much of an elite he is.

Gokudera couldn't care less what the idiot teacher was saying and instead fell asleep in a bold position with his feet on the desk while he leaned back on the chair with his arms on his stomach. Yamamoto was a little more discreet using a book to cover his face while he snored soundly. Tsuna was trying not to sleep, but Nezu was boring and his body wouldn't listen to him. Once Tsuna began dozing off, Nezu grew irritated and was about to yell at Tsuna again before being interrupted by the door sliding open with a loud BANG!

Tsuna was startled awake and looked toward the sound of the noise. Gokudera opened his eyes in response to the noise while Yamamoto got up while stretching and yawning.

Tsuna was about to scream in surprise when he saw a familiar spartan tutor in his special teacher suit.

Reborn, or Reboyama, walked up toward Nezu who was left speechless since the greatest teacher of all time is standing right in front of him even though he was quite young.

"Re-Reboyama! What brings you here?" Nezu watched as said teacher jumped up on the podium in the front of the class. Nezu was nervous and his mind was running a million miles an hour trying to figure out why the greatest teacher was in his classroom.

Tsuna managed to get over his initial surprise and wanted to question his tutor but he realized that he was still in class and screaming at Reboyama would create suspicion. All Tsuna could do was hope, pray, beg any God out there that Reborn wouldn't do anything crazy to his classmates.

"I can here to announce some very exciting news for class X-A."

At the mention of some exciting news, many students became curious and started to whisper amongst themselves which was creating noise, something a certain teacher did not like. The next moment the students were quieted by the sound of a gunshot ringing out through the classroom. "As I was saying, I bring exciting news. This class has been selected to travel to Italy on behalf of Vongola Inc. More details will be given tomorrow." The class was silent until,

"WHHHAAAATTTT!?!?"

A certain student was not particularly happy at all, but the students were jumping for joy at the news.

'What is Reborn up to? And what is Grandpa thinking?'